Clearance what a Con

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

what tat

Have been watching the very exciting seasonal clearance.... I can hardly control myself, I'm just so torn, the colourful if some what floppy amaryllis, the unfortunate velvet dove that looks like it's been sat on OR the glittery votive holders that they sell in our local 99p shop!

I have no idea where QVC source such delights!!!!

P & P a snip at just £4.45!

QVc have never been known to offer big savings in the clearence.Though I think compared to previous years some of the cuts are bigger.
I thought QVc always stopped live broadcasts at noon on xmas eve.

I think its all a recording Grovesy, if not, Craig keeps repeating himeself!

General Clearance - Christmas Eve
Find everything from household gadgets to bumper beauty packs all at special prices.

Web-Only Clearance - Christmas Day
We might not be live on TV today but you can still find bargains with web-only deals on QVCUK.com, plus tune-in to QVC for specially recorded sale items from midday on Christmas Eve through to 9am Boxing Day!

The above is quoted from the e-mail QVC sent me advertising the clearance event. There was no beauty never mind bumper beauty packs shown on Christmas Eve.

As for todays web only clearance, well that didn't appear either. :rolleyes:

I have never found there clearance items reduced by very much but this time round what a waste of space, nothing has more then 5 to 10% off which when compared to the high street and adding on the exorbitant p&p doesn't make for much of a saving. I wont be rushing to order any thing this clearance time.

Latest posts

Back