Clearance what a Con

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bettyboo

Registered Shopper
They just had a Centegrade leather jacket reduced to just over £48. That seems strange as I bought this jacket last March for £48.38p. It is nothing short of a con in my opinion.

Ah yes but with the price hike then the sale it probably has been reduced!!!!!!

Ah yes but with the price hike then the sale it probably has been reduced!!!!!!
I think you are right Yaz. I will not be buying anything on clearance in fact I never have I only had a quick look whilst looking for something else to watch.

Perhaps i am stupid but i though for the clearance only days, the easy pays were valid all day. NOT! I saw an indigo moon jacket for my mum during the 9am show but by the time i showed her the online replay this evening and made my call to purchase, it was no longer on easy pay!!

What an exiciting two days - a day of craft and now a day of fashion - at least my credit card is happy!!!

:TEA:

They just had a foul lace vest on with 'skin' coloured inner lining.

Why Cloudia described the lace as outer lining beats me

£3 off!!! wowowowow bargin...:kak:

The woman who 'designs' indigo moon needs to be hunted down and forcibly prevented from designing. Or else have her colour vision tested. Ugly, ugly, ugly, boxy 1980s style.

Cheap Tat!

Another thing some of todays items I remember only seeing once before.... on QVC.... in last years clearance, why don't they rename it cheap tat we've bought in specially to flog! it would be more appropriate.

this caught my eye;

The 'tree of life'

:whoops:

Last edited:
I was watching yesterday and they suggested one of the fashion items as a gift for someone who had been having a bad time. I guess the idea was that you would just wet yourself laughing when you opened it and you always feel better after a good laugh.

I also saw Claudia doing Dennis Basso clearance, she made a big thing about not wearing real fur but obviously didn't mention that he sells real fur as well as the fake stuff. She wasn't actually telling lies but I would call it being economical with the truth.

Perhaps i am stupid but i though for the clearance only days, the easy pays were valid all day. NOT! I saw an indigo moon jacket for my mum during the 9am show but by the time i showed her the online replay this evening and made my call to purchase, it was no longer on easy pay!!

I never understood why QVC do this. I'm sure they would sell more as plenty of people record shows to watch later in the day. They could at least leave them on EP until midnight that day.

I was watching yesterday and they suggested one of the fashion items as a gift for someone who had been having a bad time. I guess the idea was that you would just wet yourself laughing when you opened it and you always feel better after a good laugh.

I also saw Claudia doing Dennis Basso clearance, she made a big thing about not wearing real fur but obviously didn't mention that he sells real fur as well as the fake stuff. She wasn't actually telling lies but I would call it being economical with the truth.

Mind when Alison Keenan was on with him, recently, she did say that he was a 'furrier' and it would cost thousands of £'s if this were the real thing. (I don't know why I watched it because he makes my skin crawl). She did, however, say it that fast that if you blinked you would have missed it.

I don't buy for QVC anymore, but had a look at some of their fabulous 'SALE', I was stunned by the HUGE savings they were offering :rofl: Added together, you could buy yourself, say, ooooo, a loaf of bread or two!

:doggie:

QVc have never been known to offer big savings in the clearence.Though I think compared to previous years some of the cuts are bigger.
I thought QVc always stopped live broadcasts at noon on xmas eve.

Latest posts

Back