Clearance.... is it misleading newer customers????

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It may surprise some to hear but it's Matt who is a qualified Barrister. Since learning this a few years ago, I've never been able to understand why he's flogging bling on the telly when he could be making a considerable salary as a Barrister!

John B is also a Barrister - however, to practice at the Bar and be successful you've got to make your way up the chain and then become successful in your own right. So it's not a given that all Barristers make tons of money. (Talking in general here and not about JOhn B by the way!). Some don't make money and, like lawyers, there's actually too many for this world to handle - hence many look to other jobs. It seems such a waste of years of studying but ......... I guess if you can make more money elsewhere then why not! :happy:

There is one obvious connection between being a barrister and selling bling on the telly - they have to have the gift of the gab!

I should think working on shopping telly would be a good deal less stressful than standing in a courtroom, but it must get b-o-r-i-n-g after a while. After all, there's only so many things you can say about a coated pink topaz ring (or whatever), and then do the same thing all over again day after day after day... after day...

i think i must have been spoilt by the web only auctions of old - the clearance deals of late are boring and always the same old same old.
Sorry Rocks over the last 18 months i have purchased over 150 pieces from you, but i am totaly dissapointed and bored of late and have not purchased anything since Sept 26th- I think you have inadvertantly cured my addiction (+ i really quite miss the chatroom) -dont even get me started on the dreadful request system

Latest posts

Back