Claudia's neice (:

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ask your auntie about the QVC fashion please, I'd love to know what the presenters really think.

Hi Georgie, welcome to the forum. It’s nice to hear Claudia has helped you and your mum out.

Don’t worry about people hatin' on your aunt, as there are far more people who think she's great. Your aunt’s cool, and I think it’s great that your aunt supports the Breast Cancer Care and MIND charities.
Your aunt is the classiest and most beautiful presenter on QVC. She has also a great personality. You are lucky to have such a lovely aunt.
:mysmilie_497: Too true.:mysmilie_696:

That's not fair ~ you took the words out of my mouth...:mysmilie_61:

sorry, Artemis :) like minds...

Hi Georgie, welcome to the forum. It’s nice to hear Claudia has helped you and your mum out.

Don’t worry about people hatin' on your aunt, as there are far more people who think she's great. Your aunt’s cool, and I think it’s great that your aunt supports the Breast Cancer Care and MIND charities.

absolutely!!!

Hi Georgie. I like your Aunt, too and I admire you for sticking your head above the parapet and coming on here to say how great she is. Ask her to tell you about the time she lost the plot on live TV when Dawn Bibby was talking about a "pricking tool". She was laughing so much that she couldn't speak-funniest thing on QVC for years!
Just one word of warning-if you have been watching the forum for a while without posting, you will know that not everything you read is complimentary. By saying who you are, it doesn't mean that everyone will leave your Auntie alone, so don't be hurt if you read things you don't like. As long as people are constructive, then sorry, but it's fair enough if they don't love her as much as you do. If it does get personal, then that's another matter, but there are moderators on here to deal with that, so let them do their job.
A warm welcome and good wishes to Claudia on her pregnancy. x

yeah yeah, georgie welcome blah blah

now... ask auntie claudia for all the dirt on the presenters at QVC and come on here and tell us what she said... it'll be FUN!!

Thank you for all the nice comments
Im 14 annnd i look up to her so much she really is insperational the way she is on TV is exactly how she is in real life.
And the people who dont belive me in her blog on the QVC thing im in some of the pictures of the trip to florida i have quite long brown hair and there is a picture of me , zak and blake :)

xx

was it "Claudia's Book Of Impeccable Taste"? :mysmilie_34::mysmilie_61:

No it wasnt atcuallly :L
It was thoose new GHD's couse my old ones kept giving me electirc shocks and making my hair frizzy but i chopped all my hair of now buut still love them to bits :)

Hey Georgie no offence was intended love welcome to ST have a great time.

If Georgie is indeed a relative of any of the presenters then she will just have to accept that some of them are liked and some are not.

Indeed the presenters themselves post on here, do they not?

It goes with the territory, presenters soon learn to develop a thick skin as they are after all merely fodder for the wagging tongues!!

If Georgie is indeed a relative of any of the presenters then she will just have to accept that some of them are liked and some are not.

Indeed the presenters themselves post on here, do they not?

It goes with the territory, presenters soon learn to develop a thick skin as they are after all merely fodder for the wagging tongues!!

No they don't. Some have in the past but then they stopped, probably because QVC didn't like them doing so.

I couldn't care less whether she is Claudia's niece or not. The time of her post was way past a reasonable bedtime for a 14 year old and her parents should monitor her computer time.

By the way, I quite like Claudia!

:)

i dont think kids should be allowed on here anyway. its not like they dont have enough of their own places on the internet. for christs sake cant we just have some "adult time" for a change?

I agree Burlz. They're usually on MSN 24/7 and that's the best place for them imo. :rolleyes: I would still question whether this person is indeed Cloudier's niece.......

I agree Burlz. They're usually on MSN 24/7 and that's the best place for them imo. :rolleyes: I would still question whether this person is indeed Cloudier's niece.......

youre a suspicious puddycat arent you but i know what you mean. anyone can throw a few cod spelling mistakes into a post and claim to be a kiddywink.

and if it really is true then i might suggest young georgie spends more time on her english studies instead of discussing her relatives on an internet forum.

That is definitely Claudia's kin.There is a particular colloquialism in her opening post-spelling mistakes aside-which suggest to me,she is a 100% telling the truth.

Anyway,once Auntie gets wind, I doubt she'll be allowed to post here for more than a week.

As for me? I'm outta here,t'would be like shooting crabs in a barrel.

exactly....i could be Jenniefer Kirk for all you know :mysmilie_518:

I always thought you might be, in which case (now you've 'outed' yourself!).....you keep yer 'fairy dust' to yerself then, start chucking that around in here & I'll be taking that fav pink tutu of yours......& burning it.....! :mysmilie_701: :mysmilie_17:

I am in fact Vivienne Westwood and post on here to rubbish my great rival Kim Mendelson as I fear she may steal my fashion crown!!

Latest posts

Back