claudia sylvester

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I am a Mama, always have been and hopefully always will be. It's kind of the same as Mummy to Swedes, I still call my Mother Mama!

Inge x

I am a Mama, always have been and hopefully always will be. It's kind of the same as Mummy to Swedes, I still call my Mother Mama!

Inge x

Mummy is a comparatively new word & is a corruption of the Indian word “Ammi” It was anglicized fom “ammi” to “mummy”.
Another bit of useless information I have stored in my head :doh:

I'm afraid I haven't missed her in the least - always came across to me as a right stuck-up madam :hi: I see on her website you can have lunch with her - for £120!

I think this 'lunch thing' is probably due to her other half having his own business, being in some sort of - PR / life coach / events or conference organiser / fitness fiend - (you know the sort of thing) - type of work. So because they dont' produce anything of any use to the world, they charge for their 'presence' !!!!!

i assume Claudia left QVC so she could concentrate on her jewellery range :sad:

Ah but the upper class never grew beyond that. Its always mummy,bet old Charlie still calls Elizabeth mummy.

So true! I'm dead common :giggle: but my OH, who has well Civilly Partnered beneath herself, is very privileged on both her English and Indian sides, and refers to her parents as 'Mummy/Daddy' at 35 years old. Within the wider family the adult children often address their parents by their first name, which always sounds strange and sadly unfamilial to me. I'm still 'Mummy' to our four year old, and when describing myself I tend to insert 'Slummy' in front of it :wink:

I was "mummy" until my boy went to secondary school and then became "mum". He still calls me "mummy" when he is teasing me. Lovely friend has been round to day for lunch with her utterley gorgeous 9 week old boy and she is "mummy" to him, I think it is nice for little ones, sounds all cuddly and safe.

Wow...just looked at Claudia's website and the prices!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No doubt the stones are fabulous quality, but the designs are nothing new or special.As for the £120 lunch to hear Claudia talk about each piece and how it evolved,I'm afraid I'd rather watch paint dry,and if her presenting on QVC is anything to go by it will be less than riveting.

I think she probably has a privileged lifestyle and good luck to her.

i think claudia is very beautifull and i am sure she is a lovely lady but she has a very limited vocabulary and is about as rivrting as jilly haliday to listen to.

Wow...just looked at Claudia's website and the prices!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No doubt the stones are fabulous quality, but the designs are nothing new or special.As for the £120 lunch to hear Claudia talk about each piece and how it evolved,I'm afraid I'd rather watch paint dry,and if her presenting on QVC is anything to go by it will be less than riveting.

I think she probably has a privileged lifestyle and good luck to her.

The prices are incredible and some items are p.o.a! I agree some of the designs are nothing new, a solitaire is a classic but not exactly ground-breaking. It's a different world but if people have that kind of money fair enough. I might buy something myself if I win tonight's triple rollover!

Latest posts

Back