Claudia - On Planet Zog

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I know we all like to have a laugh but don't you think its a bit too judgemental to comment in such a way about presenters.

Nope! Putting yourself in the public eye means also putting up with people's opinions of you regardless or your right to reply, or lack thereof. And besides, this isn't a direct assault on a single presenter, rather than the whole "We can afford all of this..." sort of attitude that gets spread around on QVC. Claudia is very nice IMO but just clearly doesn't have a clue how the majority of people have to live on slim pickings these days.

Then you must phone in next time Julia is presenting. She can look knowingly at the guest cos you've just done their job for them and then after the call mock you with "Oh bless her"

What a good idea! :33:LOL!!:32:

What is going on with Claudia's barnet?
It is currently the same slicked back style as CJ off the BBC2 programme Eggheads!

Did anyone notice the state of the shower head they were demonstrating? the wire mesh part in the middle was all brown and rusty looking:11:.

I've had to reregister from OfficeAngel as i've been away for a while with sickness but glad to be back anyhow. Good to see its as lively as ever. Sad to see so many horrid comments flying around especially in this difficult times. I think its sad to see people laying into each other in such away, well actually its not 'each other' as there appears no chance from the people in question to defend themselves. I think it says more about the 'attacker' than it does about anyone when you are spiteful. The one thing i learned whilst sick is that life is too precious to spend it picking on others and sending out hateful vibes. I know we all like to have a laugh but don't you think its a bit too judgemental to comment in such a way about presenters. They are after all people with feelings and are doing a good job otherwise they wouldnt' be doing it. They've all been there a long time and so they must all be nice people that all get along together. If something is said that doesn't appeal to me or someone annoys me at that moment, i can just switch over or move on, I don't feel a need to get hateful or resentful, that would just say more about how unhappy i was if i felt that way. I actually like the balance of all the presenters on QVC, they seem to all be really lovely people.

I don't really care whether they are lovely people or not! We can't possibly know just by watching TV. BUT, they are there to do a job, and unfortunately, they don't always do a good job (just think of Kathy!). This thread has made me laugh, especially the opening post. SPOT ON Calico!

Yes i suppose you are right Margaret43, i have heard other presenters talking about their 'holiday homes abroad' and thought, oh how lovely for you but isnt' that just me wishing i also had a holiday home abroad.

Maybe its just a way to sell the product. After all if i did have a holiday home abroad I probably would love it.

They must be told to do what they can to shift the product. Its a difficult time for selling stuff and I guess you do what you can to get it shifted.

I must admit i also saw the lady Polly was it? with the showerhead and thought too that it was disgusting and rusty. Did not make me want to buy it.

Some of these presenters talk a load of bolloney at times I am surprised the white T shirt and Jeans weren't mentioned as well.

Some of these presenters talk a load of bolloney at times I am surprised the white T shirt and Jeans weren't mentioned as well.

It was mentioned BB, she said I just took of my White T/Shirt and Jeans and jumped under the fantastic Shower Head I purchased from QVC, I have 3 you know one for each Bathroom..........lol

Or instead of bringing a bottle of wine over for dinner, bring a shower head.

LOL Hysterically! Or even have a Betty anti-grey nunu party and use it to wash whatever needs washing!!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back