Claudia - On Planet Zog

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

calico

Registered Shopper
Claudia tonight when talking about a shower-head.

'if you've got a nice shower in the main bathroom but the one in the other bathroom isn't that good...'

'If the shower in the guest bedroom isn't that powerful...'

'Would be so good in your mobile home...'

'You could just take it with you to your flat abroad...'

I'll talk to the Butler and see if I need one then.:confused:

Claudia reminds me of Popeye's girlfriend Olive Oil. I don't mean to be rude cos I am no oil painting but the resemblence is too much for me not to comment.

Claudia tonight when talking about a shower-head.

'if you've got a nice shower in the main bathroom but the one in the other bathroom isn't that good...'

'If the shower in the guest bedroom isn't that powerful...'

'Would be so good in your mobile home...'

'You could just take it with you to your flat abroad...'

:

Did she forget to mention that if you have a son or daughter going off to university....... and why not buy one for yourself and give one to a friend...
??

you have made me laugh out loud at this one. Thanks for cheering up my evening:1:

Drat, you've made me wheeze with laughter.

Hey, did she suggest we could take it on a cruise? Or perhaps we could put it on an omega chain. Big and bold - don't wear it if you don't want to be noticed.

Drat, you've made me wheeze with laughter.

Hey, did she suggest we could take it on a cruise? Or perhaps we could put it on an omega chain. Big and bold - don't wear it if you don't want to be noticed.

Sounds very on-trend and even fashion-forward. I am assuming its an Epiphany clad shower head?

Can't be bothered with all those bathrooms - hate cleaning bogs.

I've had to reregister from OfficeAngel as i've been away for a while with sickness but glad to be back anyhow. Good to see its as lively as ever. Sad to see so many horrid comments flying around especially in this difficult times. I think its sad to see people laying into each other in such away, well actually its not 'each other' as there appears no chance from the people in question to defend themselves. I think it says more about the 'attacker' than it does about anyone when you are spiteful. The one thing i learned whilst sick is that life is too precious to spend it picking on others and sending out hateful vibes. I know we all like to have a laugh but don't you think its a bit too judgemental to comment in such a way about presenters. They are after all people with feelings and are doing a good job otherwise they wouldnt' be doing it. They've all been there a long time and so they must all be nice people that all get along together. If something is said that doesn't appeal to me or someone annoys me at that moment, i can just switch over or move on, I don't feel a need to get hateful or resentful, that would just say more about how unhappy i was if i felt that way. I actually like the balance of all the presenters on QVC, they seem to all be really lovely people.

Or instead of bringing a bottle of wine over for dinner, bring a shower head.

It's a pity they aren't doing a search for a prester this year, you would get into the final! I must admit I do think to myself if I took notice of some of the presenter suggestions people would think I was going potty. A bit like Nigella Lawson on her Christmas show scattering fruit and sweets all around her house.

Claudia did have a bizarre outfit on yesterday evening.

I have this shower head and am very impressed with all the settings. It is quite powerful and looks attractive in my bathroom.

I have this shower head and am very impressed with all the settings. It is quite powerful and looks attractive in my bathroom.

Then you must phone in next time Julia is presenting. She can look knowingly at the guest cos you've just done their job for them and then after the call mock you with "Oh bless her"

Latest posts

Back