Clarks TSV on Tuesday 31 May

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Happy with the oto I got. Had a look at them in the store and they look much nicer in the flesh than the pic! The tsv would need to have the wow factor for me to give in!!

we have never had a clarks TSV before so this is the first one and they used to do the half sizes but they werent very popular on air

i think they mite have had one pair of sandles before but they have been tryin to get rid of them for years so that could be why i said that

There have been Clark's TSV's before, one being the toe post mule which was so popular they brought it back to be a TSV again.

Yes I bought a clarks TSV sandle/toe post thing.Very comfy actually.I believe they even brought it back as a repeat TSV.Must be 4/5 yrs ago though?

They did indeed, was a few years back now.

I'm sure there are some people who could make these look stylish. They'd just look like old lady sensible shoes on me! I'm sure they're very comfy, but was hoping for something a bit more fab-u-lous

gosh - the clarks lady is hard to listen to - she could give kathy tayler a run for her money in the stutter stakes.....

teessvee/sussex shopper - i personally think the 'sports sandal' style of the tsv is quite trendy rather than oldladyish. i'm gonna wear mine with jeans - i wouldn't wear 'em with my posh frock.

teessvee/sussex shopper - i personally think the 'sports sandal' style of the tsv is quite trendy rather than oldladyish. i'm gonna wear mine with jeans - i wouldn't wear 'em with my posh frock.

I haven't got a posh frock lol
Yep jeans and crops and these will look nice IMO

those type of shoes are very popular here. i have bought a few pairs over the years because they are great every day shoes. not great looking but then again you dont need heels for weeding or walking in the dogs. i would wear these over the birkinstocks anyday
i wont be buying because i dont need sensible shes i need some cripplers

Last edited:
Me too Janie I need comfortable flat shoes due to medical issues, but I think it is all down to what you wear it with and how you rock them that counts lol.

Me too!...I need comfort over style. Have gone for the stone colour... don't think these are ~oldie worldy~ :happy:

daydreamer

Have to say as someone who lives in jeans(I do not own a dress or skirt to my name), and I like to walk alot they are the sort of thing I would wear.

My podiartist will be shouting YES, everyone should own something like this.

They look just like the Springer sandals, nope not the most attractive but OK with jeans and ooooh so comfy. I wear my springers when we do a lot of walking on holiday, never had them rub yet.

Not for me as I am a huge fan of cripplers. :blush:

And to whoever said they would choose them over birkies ... I don't blame you. I could forgive my birkies for being ugly if they were comfy but they're not.

I'm sticking to cripplers as they are honestly more comfortable with trainers, ballet pumps and flip flops thrown in for flat shoe moments.

I tend to go for comfort now more than style having got some arthritis in my feet. I cannot wear high heels now with heels over two & a half to 3 inches. I live in my birkis or scholls during the summer months.

I do like clarks shoes, but the tsv are just like posh FlyFlots....I think I will pass.

Latest posts

Back