Clarks TSV on Tuesday 31 May

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

just goes to show it's all personal tatste cos i think birkenstocks are the most hideously ugly shoe i've ever seen! i wouldn't care how comfy they were - and they look rock hard. i work with people in their 20's and they all wear sports sandals. i've never tried flyflots as being on ideal world puts me off anything - are they comfy?

just goes to show it's all personal tatste cos i think birkenstocks are the most hideously ugly shoe i've ever seen! i wouldn't care how comfy they were - and they look rock hard. i work with people in their 20's and they all wear sports sandals. i've never tried flyflots as being on ideal world puts me off anything - are they comfy?

I live & die in my FlyFlots - luckily for me we have a Pavers near us where I can buy them..I have about half a dozen pairs, as I need comfort over style these days unfortunately...what I call a "court shoe" (showing me age!) I can manage only if it's car to pub & back again..no way could I walk round shopping or anything in them nowadays - yet in my youth I'd stride round Nottm in my stiletto winkle-pickers no probs - but it catches up with you in the end!

very tempted by the saturn launch and the auburn sedge shoes but i really needed some flat black sandals and i dont really need more heels so i compromised and got the santa rocks, tidal stream and casiz carnival sling backs cos i need blue shoes too. i liked the look of the pleasant daisy but i wasnt over sure of the foot bed
hopefully the auburn sedge will be on clearance soon woohoo

I have tried on many a flyflot in various outlets and find the sizing inconsistent. I would never buy shoes without trying them on. Having said that, Clarks sizing is very consistent and they'd be the only brand I'd take a risk with. Not this tsv though. Along with many others I like comfort but want style as well and this offering doesn't hit the mark. Don't think the price is so great either. Clarks have a mini sale on at the moment with some much nicer styles at this price. I gave Clarks a wide berth for a number of years finding their shoes looked plain weird but I do think they've improved just lately.

I live & die in my FlyFlots - luckily for me we have a Pavers near us where I can buy them..I have about half a dozen pairs, as I need comfort over style these days unfortunately...what I call a "court shoe" (showing me age!) I can manage only if it's car to pub & back again..no way could I walk round shopping or anything in them nowadays - yet in my youth I'd stride round Nottm in my stiletto winkle-pickers no probs - but it catches up with you in the end!

I call them taxi shoes

very tempted by the saturn launch and the auburn sedge shoes but i really needed some flat black sandals and i dont really need more heels so i compromised and got the santa rocks, tidal stream and casiz carnival sling backs cos i need blue shoes too. i liked the look of the pleasant daisy but i wasnt over sure of the foot bed
hopefully the auburn sedge will be on clearance soon woohoo

Hi there, I bought two pairs of Santa Rocks (black and bronze) from my local Clarks shop (I couldn't make my mind up on the colour and the store was offering 30% off of a second pair!). They are very comfortable with a very flexible sole and I didn't have to break them in at all - currently living and dieing in them! Hope you are pleased with yours.

Hi there, I bought two pairs of Santa Rocks (black and bronze) from my local Clarks shop (I couldn't make my mind up on the colour and the store was offering 30% off of a second pair!). They are very comfortable with a very flexible sole and I didn't have to break them in at all - currently living and dieing in them! Hope you are pleased with yours.

thanks lionlady! i read the reviews on the clarks site and everyone seems pleased with them. i was a bit worried about the thin straps (my whole life my mother has always been very vocal about the pain strappy sandals can give when your feet swell in the summer lol). i was tempted by the bronze colour too but i did literally actually need the black pair lol i missed out on the oto price but it is only 2 quid. serves me right for ordering on the sly lol

What a cute kitty :wonder:

I bought some sandals last year that are virtually identical to tsv (similar name too UN Sailor) direct from Clarks in the end of season sale £26.49 with free home delivery and free return to local store. I always wait until sale for Clarks shoes - you get a really good deal.

I saw the UN Sailor in teal on the Clarks homepage and they're pretty but a bit dear right now, will have to keep a close eye on it!

I saw the UN Sailor in teal on the Clarks homepage and they're pretty but a bit dear right now, will have to keep a close eye on it!

Yes, Craftology, I've just found them too. Really nice colour and look slightly more modern than Ship version, but perhaps that is just me seeing things! Might be tempted myself if they are reduced later:grin:

I really like the Surf Twist sandals in raspberry but they're only £2.50 more in Clarks than they are on QVC so I might as well get them from the shop IF I'm going to get them.

I really like the Surf Twist sandals in raspberry but they're only £2.50 more in Clarks than they are on QVC so I might as well get them from the shop IF I'm going to get them.

Yes, they look lovely Tinkerbelle. Shame I don't get on with toe-posts - dare I mention that word or will in conjure up JR! No point paying P&P if you can get them from the shop.

Oh crikey yes! They're toe posts! I shall not be able to put my feet up in the forum if I buy them. :happy:

Latest posts

Back