Clarks TSV on Tuesday 31 May

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have just ordered a pair of Clarks Original 'Jesus Sandals' from the Clarks website...

They were all I wore during the balmy summers of the '60's when I was a kid..

i have to admit to spending a small fortune on clarks from QVC because for me they work out to be a lot cheaper. most clarks shoes cost nearly double here, even at the clarks shops (and now online euro store they charge a lot more)
they have had a load on sale recently at virtually half the price of the clarks shop itself.
i bought these at full price on qvc and then they dropped down to nearly half a few weeks later, naturally i had to buy the white ones then too lol they are still 50 quid on clark. co.uk
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/view.2/app.detail/params.item.152611.cm_scid.KeywordSearch

i saw these ones in a local shop the other day for 105 euro http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/view.2/app.detail/params.item.152620.cm_scid.KeywordSearch

I've recently bought two pairs of Clarks shoes from the High Street. Well the same style in black suede and raspberry leather. My first Clarks purchase for years but they now have their own version of the Rockport comfy insole and are about half the price of Rockport. They're not killer heels but they are your typical court style sling back with about a 3 inch heel. I shall spit if they're the TSV!!

I've recently bought two pairs of Clarks shoes from the High Street. Well the same style in black suede and raspberry leather. My first Clarks purchase for years but they now have their own version of the Rockport comfy insole and are about half the price of Rockport. They're not killer heels but they are your typical court style sling back with about a 3 inch heel. I shall spit if they're the TSV!!

I thinkj I know the ones you mean Tinkerbelle because I had my eye on them for work but as I'm on my feet and sometimes walk about 6 miles a day I've had to look around for some sensible shoes. :doh:

Yes I bought a clarks TSV sandle/toe post thing.Very comfy actually.I believe they even brought it back as a repeat TSV.Must be 4/5 yrs ago though?

I always buy Clarks boots when they are on offer and they last me for a few years. Buy £100plus boots for a fraction and they are fab.

Thanks for all your replies. I'm hoping that the TSV will be the new trainer Fit Flop type shoe. They are £59.99 online from Clarks.

I thinkj I know the ones you mean Tinkerbelle because I had my eye on them for work but as I'm on my feet and sometimes walk about 6 miles a day I've had to look around for some sensible shoes. :doh:

They're called Drum Major. God knows why but there it is. I'm either office bound or traipsing about London and although I wouldn't walk 6 miles it can be a lot of walking and standing about. And because I have to be smartly dressed I always want to wear heels. Actually I think I'm addicted to heels. But these are a good choice.

They've been around for a while though so may not be the TSV.

Has there ever been a high heeled TSV?? In any make??

Thanks for all your replies. I'm hoping that the TSV will be the new trainer Fit Flop type shoe. They are £59.99 online from Clarks.

I have a pair of them in my opinion not worth the money, they are quite comfy but the velcro strap that goes across the top of your foot is very short I dont have a particularly wide foot or high instep but it only just goes across my foot. Much prefer my skechers shape ups.
I bought them from the clarks shop for work as I am on my feet all day and have to have comfy shoes if the strap was just a little bit wider they would be perfect but as they are I am always concerned that its goig to snap open as \i dont feel there is enough of an overlap if you know what | mean

Latest posts

Back