Clarisonic tsv again 28/07/12!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Well, I've just ordered my clarisonic MIA in pink, and I was able to use my money off code against it, which bought it down to just over 96 quid. I actually ordered on Quidco and was unable to apply the code on libe but CS applied it manually so I will have to ensure that it comes off.

I was in two minds about the clarisonic as I have always had good skin, but lately it's looked a bit blahh, so thought I would give it a go with tje 30 day MBG. But as someone with sensitive skin, I think I will use it at night to maximise serums / facial oils, but just do a quick wash in the mornings. Really looking forward to getting it now!

I ordered a deep cleansing head from Le Q this afternoon, so they do sell them :)

No, the one i want is called Deep Pore brush head. I made a mistake earlier and called it deep cleansing. QVC sell the other 3 brushes and the body brush, Grey, Blue and White.

No, the one i want is called Deep Pore brush head. I made a mistake earlier and called it deep cleansing. QVC sell the other 3 brushes and the body brush, Grey, Blue and White.
QVC now also sell the Deep Pore brush head but they call it deep cleansing head.
I went to Clarisonic website to compare and it seems to be the one. Also ordered one from QVC- the reviews on qvc.com are 5-star.

Last edited:
Well, I am confused. On the QVC page, there is the sensitive, delicate and normal ones, blue, grey and white, plus the body brush. I have those already, so I don't know what one they are saying is the deep pore one.

I am so tempted to get this for my DD for her22nd birthday next week. She gets congestion on her t-zone, even though her skin has really improved this last 6 months or so. Originally she asked for a new phone, but is now getting that from her dad as a graduation present. At least with the Q I could return it, if she didn't get on with it?

Decisions!

I am so tempted to get this for my DD for her22nd birthday next week. She gets congestion on her t-zone, even though her skin has really improved this last 6 months or so. Originally she asked for a new phone, but is now getting that from her dad as a graduation present. At least with the Q I could return it, if she didn't get on with it?

Decisions!

Its definately worth a try with the 30 day MBG SuziQ

I have gone for it. She is going back out to live in Spain for a few months and it won't take up too much room to take with her ( she doesn't go until 10th August so at least she can try it for a week before she goes!)

I know, I spent yesterday impatiently drumming my fingers for the charging to finish :mysmilie_490:

Used it for the first time this morning - twice! One minute just didn't seem enough. I really like the feeling of it on my face, and my skin feels lovely and clean now - I used the blue delicate head. I used their cleanser which stung my eyes so will go back to my own. Mind you, time will tell whether I see any noticeable improvements!

And mines a dud :-(

There's no oscillation at all! Thankfully I have my Clarisonic and know what the sensation should be like!

Imagine if a new user had received it, they would have mistaken the vibration from the handset for the real deal

And mines a dud :-(

There's no oscillation at all! Thankfully I have my Clarisonic and know what the sensation should be like!

Imagine if a new user had received it, they would have mistaken the vibration from the handset for the real deal

I don't think there's any oscillation on mine either. How can I tell, by shining a bright light on it like they do on the demo?

Latest posts

Back