Clarisonic Face & Body TSV 10 Feb

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I love mine too and agree about the cleansers, Donna - I've only kept the body scrub one. I use C/P, Bare Minerals face wash and Emma Hardie balm and find they all work well. I do wish that the last TSV had included a choice of brush heads as I only dare use the delicate one. I'm going to try not to be miffed that there are more colour choices this time:envy:

That appears to be just the facial one,whilst the TSV is Face and Body, so it's bound to be a better deal. Having said that, why oh why do QVC keep repeating their TSVs? It would have been lovely to have a Mia this time.

I have no knowledge about the Clarisonic at all but having a very sensitive dry skin I was womdering if it would be any good for me. I have dry patches at either side of my nose and just below the corners of my mouth and no matter what I use even if I temporarily get rid of the dry flaky skin I`m left with really red patches that I have to cover before I even start to put any make up on. Do you think it would agrivate those area`s even more ? Also is there different models and if so which would be the best for me...can`t afford one at the moment but could get it as a present in the future.

I have no knowledge about the Clarisonic at all but having a very sensitive dry skin I was womdering if it would be any good for me. I have dry patches at either side of my nose and just below the corners of my mouth and no matter what I use even if I temporarily get rid of the dry flaky skin I`m left with really red patches that I have to cover before I even start to put any make up on. Do you think it would agrivate those area`s even more ? Also is there different models and if so which would be the best for me...can`t afford one at the moment but could get it as a present in the future.
i got the last tsv but had to return it as my skin could only cope with it twice a week and not even for the 2 min cycle. i really really wanted it to work for me. i had it for 5 weeks before returning it. it was fine as a body brush but too harsh for the chest area. i cannot use exfoliators either so i probably have sensitive skin having had bad acne into my forties which was eventually cured by 2 courses of roacutane at hospital outpatient department.

i'm going to wait and see what the TSV deal is really wanting one now after everyones views :)

It's perfect for dry skin as it gets rid of all the flaky patches. I'd use a sensitive head just to be on the safe side.

Thanks everyone.....I`m in two minds now because I can`t exfoliate without it making the dry patches really red and angry, so I don`t do it very often and never if I`m going out and thats the time I need to to get rid of the flakes then my foundation doesn`t exagerate the flakyness

That appears to be just the facial one,whilst the TSV is Face and Body, so it's bound to be a better deal. Having said that, why oh why do QVC keep repeating their TSVs? It would have been lovely to have a Mia this time.

Think Space NK still have the rights to the Mia. They got the original Clarisonic and the Plus, as an exclusive for the first 18 months in the UK. They where the first to get the Mia as well, so not sure if the 18 months is up yet? Why QVC UK did not make the effort to bring it to the UK no idea, lazy???? Nicky Kinnard made the move and approved Clarisonic and got the first selling rights. They also do the Opal.

Think Space NK still have the rights to the Mia. They got the original Clarisonic and the Plus, as an exclusive for the first 18 months in the UK. They where the first to get the Mia as well, so not sure if the 18 months is up yet? Why QVC UK did not make the effort to bring it to the UK no idea, lazy???? Nicky Kinnard made the move and approved Clarisonic and got the first selling rights. They also do the Opal.

The Mia was in Harvey Nicks in Manchester yesterday, a huge display.

Would someone recommend a foaming cleaner that I could use with my Clarisonic Mia . I don't mind if it is expensive just so long as it gives a good foam and hopefully I will not have to use too much! lol. I would not be without my Mia but I did not try the cleaner that came with it as it states that it did not foam.

looks like a repeat TSV to me as the number of the last TSV is sayin the classic CS message

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.433282

http://images-p.qvc.com/is/image/uk/4/82/433282.001

http://images-p.qvc.com/is/image/uk/4/82/433282.002

http://images-p.qvc.com/is/image/uk/4/82/433282.003

http://images-p.qvc.com/is/image/uk/4/82/433282.004

http://images-p.qvc.com/is/image/uk/4/82/433282.005

http://images-p.qvc.com/is/image/uk/4/82/433282.006

Clarisonic Plus Face & Body Complete Sonic Cleansing System
Item Number: 433282
QVC Price £193.00
Today's Special Value Price £159.24
Availability In stock
UK P&P £6.95

Description

Clarisonic FAQs

Clarisonic PLUS Face and Body Complete Sonic Cleansing System. Designed for the face and body, it uses sonic technology to gently clean pores, loosening dirt, make-up and oil, leaving your skin pampered and radiant. The new body mode is perfect for cleansing areas of the body needing extra care and attention. Take daily cleansing to a new level with Clarisonic.

It cleans deeply, allowing your serums and moisturisers to be absorbed more easily thanks to its patented sonic frequency of more than 300 movements per second.

Benefits for the face:
Removes up to six times more make-up than manual cleansing
Helps to reduce the appearance of pores, fine lines and wrinkles
Helps to reduce oily areas, dry skin patches and blemishes
Helps beauty products to be absorbed more easily

Benefits for the body:
Gently cleanses and exfoliates
Softer, smoother skin
Improvement in the appearance of skin texture
Improvement in the appearance of dry patches
Skin appears healthier
Better absorption of body lotions
More even application of self tanner
More thorough removal of self tanner

How to use the Clarisonic
Prior to first use, charge for 24 hours
Remove any eye make-up before use, wet the face with warm water and apply cleanser
Wet the Clarisonic brush head with warm water, press the power button, and gently move the brush in circular movements across the face
It is recommended that you use the brush for 20 seconds on the forehead, 20 seconds on the nose and mouth and 10 seconds on each cheek
When you are finished, rinse the brush and place back in the charger

Colour options:

Floral lavender

Floral green

White

Contains:

1 x cordless Clarisonic PLUS

1 x universal charging cradle

1 x sensitive brush head (white)

1 x replacement head for normal skin (grey)

1 x replacement head for delicate skin (blue)

1 x body brush head

1 x Refreshing Gel Cleanser (30ml) - gentle foaming cleanser to brighten and exfoliate oily and congested skin

1 x Nourishing Care Cleanser (30ml) - gentle, non-foaming cleanser soothes and comforts

1 x Gentle Hydro Cleanser (30ml)

1 x Gentle Hydro Cleanser (177ml) - gentle, non-foaming cleanser soothes and comforts

1 x Refining Skin Polish (60ml)

1 x Refining Skin Polish (177ml) - formulated for use on the body with the body brush head

and 4 easy pays last time so should repeat it

Does this represent good value? £160+ is a lot of money. Also, the Mia is £120. What's the difference between them?

thanks SCW bit pricey but i really want one definately on easy pays they should do the mia aswell i think as an option for those with a bit less to spend :)

Latest posts

Back