Claire's Pledge-Epiphany Platinum Clad

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

bags

Registered Shopper
Clearly heard her say this morning if you have any problems with the platinum cladding of your jewellery pieces, they should be returned even if outside of the 30 day return period.

:mysmilie_687:

I heard her say it, she said quite clearly that you should send it back outside the 30mbg. She did seem to stumble a bit over how long the plating would last, mentioning both months and years.

She's right, isn't she? If the product is faulty then standard laws would protect the buyer for more than 30 days. A while ago I had a problem with a Suzi B item (a stone had come loose on the first time I wore it) I was a bit unsure where I stood because, although I had only worn it the once, I had bought it more than six months earlier. I rang CS and they were perfectly fine with this and sent me a return slip etc and replaced the item with no fuss and plenty of apology. I have to say, although others around here complain about QVC CS, so far, I have never had any issue with them.
(Although the last time I said this someone accused me of working for them! Which, although I am pretty sure I fund the wages of about a dozen of them, I have never done!)

She's right, isn't she? If the product is faulty then standard laws would protect the buyer for more than 30 days. A while ago I had a problem with a Suzi B item (a stone had come loose on the first time I wore it) I was a bit unsure where I stood because, although I had only worn it the once, I had bought it more than six months earlier. I rang CS and they were perfectly fine with this and sent me a return slip etc and replaced the item with no fuss and plenty of apology. I have to say, although others around here complain about QVC CS, so far, I have never had any issue with them.
(Although the last time I said this someone accused me of working for them! Which, although I am pretty sure I fund the wages of about a dozen of them, I have never done!)

I returned a Beth Terrell washable suede coat after nearly a year and got a full refund plus the P and P both ways. CS were very helpful and there were no questions asked.

I own one bracelet from the range had it two years and no peeling of the platinum so far.

Once had a ring a few days off the one year and I noticed a stone had fallen out. Got a full refund including postage both ways.

My Mum had the stone fall out of a ring a year after purchase and they refunded her no problem as they couldn't replace

Latest posts

Back