Claire's hair

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Autumn

Registered Shopper
Claire's hair on the YC show is looking great wonder which QVC range she uses

hairdressers hair regular cuts/blowdry/colour all done professionally plus she does have lovely hair

I'm sure in the past she has mentioned she colours it herself ... no mean feat with that much hair! I struggled colouring my shoulder length bob at home and went running back to the hairdresser. Claires hair does always look to be in great condition but I've no idea what she uses. Maybe someone could Tweet her and ask

I've heard Claire mentioned that her colour is a home colour - she has mentioned the shade and make before (sorry,can't remember!!).I also heard AY confirm this on a PK show the other night.

I know CS has said previously that sometimes she goes for a few strands of highlights at her hairdressers every now and then (not sure how that works with home colour??...I home colour...and couldn't fit that into my regime!!) and also that she uses heated rollers.

Dont no bout the condition of clairs hair but think the colour and style looks dated in fact the only one i think with worse hair than clair at the mo is pippa. And thats sayin something:giggle:

Latest posts

Back