Claire the Hair....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bettyboo

Registered Shopper
I don't know where they've put that mop of hers but I think the wig is an improvement though not sure about the colour. She looks a bit more mature now IMO.

I think part of the problem is the block fringe is so dark and heavy. It looks like its just been plonked on her head.

Claire has so much hair, it was achievement to get it all under that wig. I am not a fan of short hairstyles like that anyway - I prefer Claire with her hair long.

:mysmilie_466: That has to be one of the worst wigs on someone I have ever seen! Poor Claire, made to wear that! Looks like shiny pvc & like LEL says, just plonked on her head. Yes very Sharon Osbourne in terms of the style of it, far too unflattering for Claire's features imo.

Unfortunately this is the sort of style some women my age seem to think is the required uniform.

Unfortunately this is the sort of style some women my age seem to think is the required uniform.
Rebel Bauble, REBEL! Say "NOOOOOOOOO WITH BIG BELLS ON!!" :rock: It's often the people who don't conform that are considered by others to be the trendiest/classiest/hippest so you keep on defying that hairage B! x:wink:
(Exception being people who really genuinely suit it of course)

Rebel Bauble, REBEL! Say "NOOOOOOOOO WITH BIG BELLS ON!!" :rock: It's often the people who don't conform that are considered by others to be the trendiest/classiest/hippest so you keep on defying that hairage B! x:wink:
(Exception being people who really genuinely suit it of course)

Hahaha Nikki, I just hate short hair ever since going to get my long Kate Bush permed hair "trimmed" when I was 15 and being scalped. I felt like a boy! Im not too much of a rebel, just like my hair just past shoulder lenght.

I think older women with long hair look dated and old fashioned imo. I had hair to my waist when I was young I had it trimmed down in my twenties as it was easier to manage when my children were born and have had various shorter styles and colours ever since. Of course variety is the spice of life so they say and each to their own.

I think she's got beautiful hair - it's thick, lustrous and in wonderful condition.

Claire has lovely thick hair that always looks in great condition but the yellow colour,style and length is very unflattering imho.

I tend to agree LS. No denying Claire's got lovely hair but would look so much better with subtle caramel, warm brown or similar highlights instead of the lighter blonde. Softer larger curls would look far better & modern imo too.
So long as a lady has great hair I see no issue with keeping it long. There's no ultimate rule that states when ladies become a certain age they should get it cut short, that notion is just last century. It's all down to what suits the person & gives them confidence.

Last edited:
gorjuss

I think her hair is thick and fab. There are more than a few of us on here who now have lost/fine hair because of illness, thyroid, menopause or age. If you got it, flaunt it, I say. Or buy KenPaves, (pony) like I did today :wink:

I think her hair is thick and fab. There are more than a few of us on here who now have lost/fine hair because of illness, thyroid, menopause or age. If you got it, flaunt it, I say. Or buy KenPaves, (pony) like I did today :wink:
Good for you Snarly. I bought a fringe a while ago, but haven't worn it, its too light for my hair, so just lying here. Hope you
enjoy your pony :) BarklySparbs xx

Funny you should say that Barb as I've got a couple of friends who just looked silly with one of those clip in fringes, oooh we had a laugh, so you're not alone. So long as the pony tails are a good colour match they're very good. Try not to flick it around & knock people bandy Snarly when you wear it :wink::mysmilie_61:

Latest posts

Back