Chugga

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I Love Chocolate

Registered Shopper
I have the Skechers show on in the background. Chloe and guest are driving me mad.

I don't know how the guest got her job. With her wiv, froo, wear with a tight (tight?!?!), light as a fevver.

Chloe is in love with the Chuggas and keeps going "chugga, chugga, chugga" like the sound of a train. Aaaaaaaaagggggghhhhhh!!!!!

Well they have made me get up and do some things I need to do.

Has anyone else seen this awful show?

I have the Skechers show on in the background. Chloe and guest are driving me mad.

I don't know how the guest got her job. With her wiv, froo, wear with a (tight tight?!?!), light as a fevver.

Chloe is in love with the Chuggas and keeps going "chugga, chugga, chugga" like the sound of a train. Aaaaaaaaagggggghhhhhh!!!!!

Well they have made me get up and do some things I need to do.

Has anyone else seen this awful show?

You're not really selling it to me but I will venture over and have a look.

Yip!

I chucked it when they suggested a pair for BRIDESMAIDS to wear on the big day (WTF)

Somehow that was one thing Ali K wasn't twatting about at her wedding.

Do they just open their mouth and wait for a jumble of words to come out. An easy pay equals 2 cups of coffee (I think it was about 16 squid)

Not watching but I've seen Chloe (who thinks she's funny but really isn't) Everton in action before, she could drone for Britain while lobbing in "of course" for absolutely no reason, can't stand her. But can someone do us a favour and tell her, "coming up" and "on the way" mean exactly the same, so "coming up on the way" sounds ridiculous.

I see what you mean ILC. Watched 2 minutes of chugga chugga chugga and have to turn off. Really dreadful presentation.

Don't that guest do some other brand totally unconnected with shoes?

That sort of puts me off from the start . Means they are speaking from a script rather than knowing their stuff.

switched on, saw the ones i wanted were now on advanced orders, placed my order and turned immediately back over :mysmilie_17:

Don't that guest do some other brand totally unconnected with shoes?

That sort of puts me off from the start . Means they are speaking from a script rather than knowing their stuff.

I'm sure I saw her do fashion very recently.Cant remember the brand but I remember they were out in the garden.

I saw this and had to turn over, Chloe and the guest were being pathetic. It wasn't funny in the slightest. Why do the producers let them carry on being so childish. That stylist that presents the Sketchers shows gets on my wick too. I could bang their silly heads together!

I saw this and had to turn over, Chloe and the guest were being pathetic. It wasn't funny in the slightest. Why do the producers let them carry on being so childish. That stylist that presents the Sketchers shows gets on my wick too. I could bang their silly heads together!

That must be someone who does shows when Richard Parker isn't around, is it? I quite like Richard as he is actually a Skechers person and knows his stuff (so he must be in line to be replaced by a "bland ambassador").

If anybody`s looking for Skechers boots then Treds have some in their sale, really good prices but of course limited sizes available. I buy my Ruby Shoos from them and its fast delivery which costs £3.50 but if you sign up to their newsletter you get 10% off your first order. Here`s the link to the Skechers boots they have in their sale.
https://www.treds.co.uk/search/skechers#dp=4&ct=20

That must be someone who does shows when Richard Parker isn't around, is it? I quite like Richard as he is actually a Skechers person and knows his stuff (so he must be in line to be replaced by a "bland ambassador").

i havevseen Vanda (?) present more shows than Richard, infact I thought she was the bland ambassador and was surprised the first time I saw him.

I wanted to see the show but ended up switching off half way through. Couldn't stand Chloe and her "chugging" any longer.

The trouble is she really has very little to say other than "superb", "ladies" or "sensational" so I guess she has to fill airtime somehow....

She still keeps saying the irritating " and change " when referring to the odd 98 pence or whatever it may be. .....No its another pound not just small change when added to the total cost.

Well we had "drum roll" through the entire Frank Usher show.[/QUOTE

....and Chloe was fawning over the Frank Usher guest ..... she told her that her mum loves Frank Usher and that she is her favourite guest as she thinks she is so glamorous ... and they talk on the phone when she is driving to and from work about whats been on and whats coming up ...... must be short of something to talk about !!

Latest posts

Back