Christmas with Alison Cork TSV 27/10/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Can't wait to see what this will be. I like Alison Cork's range with the stags on them and they're not too pricey either. Won't be everyone's taste but I'll definitely be having a look.

CC

A few years ago she did a series on making Christmas decorations, can't remember what channel, but it was very good. I have never seen it repeated.

Thank goodness for that - a different brand... and hopefully something nice and classy. I've not really caught any of the shows.

But even if it's not for me, I still celebrate having something out of the norm. Too much same-old, same-old on QVC these days!

Also, I really hope this TSV goes out on the day planned. There have been a disturbing number of boo-boos with TSVs being replaced at short notice during 2015. Don't know if that's QVC's fault or the brands. The fact that it has happened more than once, suggests to me that it's QVC at the root of the problem.

A bit disappointed . I was hoping for some old fashioned good quality Christmas tree lights. There were some last year but they sold out very quickly . I won't be buying this.

its too tall. i would rather like a table top one. i like her other stuff really nice quite posh looking.

Certainly looks nicer in the pics where it has some decorations on and is lit, but a little disappointing I admit. Maybe it looks better in real life than in the photos, a lot of lighting products never look great in photos.

I'll bet it won't be cheap either.

not a hope. alison corks stuff is a bit pricier than the other stuff. tbh it looks similar to lots of other twiggy stuff on qvc with led lights. shes got something already on the website that looks similar

Yuk! But each to their own i suppose. Theres probably someone out there who'll love it.

Awwwww, I was hoping for something tartan and Christmassy. This would be completely wrong in my livingroom - even if I liked it, which I don't. Money safe once again - all I need to do now is resist the Decleor TSV :mysmilie_50:

CC

I've had quite a few of her pieces,most recently the reindeer with gold sequins- it's fab! These trees go for around £60 in John Lewis and Next. I ordered one from Next a few years ago and then had a lighbulb moment thinking why had I paid £60 for it! I returned it and found it in the Next Clearance shop the year before last for £9!! I used it as my main tree last year and will be doing the same this year. It was gold originally but this week I spray painted it white! I'm not one for tradition and it works well with my decor/taste. In fact, it's up now as a 'light' and everyone is raving over it!

12088566_10153051155186020_2020554557246124798_n.jpg1901906_10152399361936020_397099446981926560_n.jpg704493.jpg

Wow is that your house Minx? That tree looks lovely in the livingroom. Puts me a bit to shame! Excuse me now while I go and tidy up lol.

CC

Wow is that your house Minx? That tree looks lovely in the livingroom. Puts me a bit to shame! Excuse me now while I go and tidy up lol.

CC

Haha! Thanks CC! It's currently being painted a pale, pale grey as we speak, so I am looking at that photo criticising, hehe! The tree works really well. I love little lights. I Have two other trees that light up - I live opposite a forrestry so my view is all amazing trees - can you sense a theme!!

Latest posts

Back