Christmas with Alison Cork TSV 24/10/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oh dear.....last years TSV trees were fabulous, so great I have just bought two more. This one looks rather sad, the trunk looks too heavy for the spindly top and it seems lacking in lights. Perhaps it will look better when we see it in the studio.

Alison Cork Pre-lit Sparkling Willow Tree
Item Number: 706190

1.2 Metre (not active yet)

1.8 Metre QVC Price £66.50 Todays Special Value Price £54.96

P&P: £7.95

An elegant, pre-lit willow tree from Alison Cork available in two heights, boasting frosted branches sprinkled with sparkling LED lights. Whether you plan to display this as your Christmas tree or as a focal decoration, this chic and on-trend design will inject your festive home with contemporary style.

Stylish choices - with the two sizes to choose from, it's so much easier for you to introduce this chic accessory to your home if you have limited space. Both options boast a fantastic number of bulbs, with the 1.2m (3'9") tree displaying 66 lights, and the 1.8m (5'9") tree with 84 lights.

Sophisticated and versatile - we love the idea of using this chic design as a Christmas tree to put a modern twist on a well-loved tradition and set the tone of your décor. You could even treat yourself to both height options and arrange them as a pair to create your own winter wonderland, or add more lights or lightweight tinsel to make it your own.

Dazzling bulbs - thanks to being mains operated, you can always enjoy the decoration at its brightest without worrying about low power causing a dull glow or needing to replace batteries.
Small tree is delivered whole large tree arrive in two easy-to-assemble pieces

Power supply: plug socket
Cable length for both heights: 3m
Small: 1.8kg; large: 3.3kg

Height options:

1.2m (3'9") with 66 lights
1.8m (5'9") with 84 lights

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.706190

Er, no, not for me. I'd have liked some nice tartan blankets or more stag things. Sort of Christmas meets log cabin. These trees just don't have me reaching for my Barclaycard.

CC

Alison Cork Pre-lit Sparkling Willow Tree
Item Number: 706190

1.2 Metre (not active yet)

1.8 Metre QVC Price £66.50 Todays Special Value Price £54.96

P&P: £7.95

An elegant, pre-lit willow tree from Alison Cork available in two heights, boasting frosted branches sprinkled with sparkling LED lights. Whether you plan to display this as your Christmas tree or as a focal decoration, this chic and on-trend design will inject your festive home with contemporary style.

Stylish choices - with the two sizes to choose from, it's so much easier for you to introduce this chic accessory to your home if you have limited space. Both options boast a fantastic number of bulbs, with the 1.2m (3'9") tree displaying 66 lights, and the 1.8m (5'9") tree with 84 lights.

Sophisticated and versatile - we love the idea of using this chic design as a Christmas tree to put a modern twist on a well-loved tradition and set the tone of your décor. You could even treat yourself to both height options and arrange them as a pair to create your own winter wonderland, or add more lights or lightweight tinsel to make it your own.

Dazzling bulbs - thanks to being mains operated, you can always enjoy the decoration at its brightest without worrying about low power causing a dull glow or needing to replace batteries.
Small tree is delivered whole large tree arrive in two easy-to-assemble pieces

Power supply: plug socket
Cable length for both heights: 3m
Small: 1.8kg; large: 3.3kg

Height options:

1.2m (3'9") with 66 lights
1.8m (5'9") with 84 lights

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.706190

1.2 Metre QVC Price £44 Todays Special Value £36.96

Oh dear as well..... they look awful - and bearing in mind that in the studio they will have been styled to look the best they can!
Maybe it's me - but somehow I think not this time.....

And my vote for the naffest Christmas with Alison Cork item goes to........the 2 gold-coloured Decorative Resting Stag ornaments (what IS it with QVC and stags? Didn't they have enough with the ruddy plastic piece of tat Stag's head wall plaque on Sunday?). Each to their own, but to me they look like a prize off a stall at a fair......Hold on: I've just noticed the glitter trees (or should I say the glitter twigs?) are back on! Now, do I cast my vote for the stags or the glitter trees? Hmmm, difficult choice.....

Pipa just asked Alison what the breed is when showing the gold dog statues.Alison didnt know . They discussed what the breed could be.

I thought Alison was the designer ? Shouldn't she know what breed she designed ?

Interior designer I think means sourcing products and selling them to the gullible, in the same way that Simon Wilson isn't really a jewellery designer he just sources stuff and adds his mark up to the price.

Shame really because I have a crafting video with Alison Cork (no video player to watch it tho!) from donkeys' years ago and it had some lovely projects from what I can remember. But now she's having fun shopping around for over-sized decorative stuff to sell through QVC which I suspect is far more lucrative.

Interior designer I think means sourcing products and selling them to the gullible, in the same way that Simon Wilson isn't really a jewellery designer he just sources stuff and adds his mark up to the price.

Shame really because I have a crafting video with Alison Cork (no video player to watch it tho!) from donkeys' years ago and it had some lovely projects from what I can remember. But now she's having fun shopping around for over-sized decorative stuff to sell through QVC which I suspect is far more lucrative.

Its so fake though. It puts me off Q even more.

Latest posts

Back