Christmas Gift Ideas

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Christmas! Means no stress.I had lovely simple Christmases when my parents were alive with my Father saving a special log to put on the fire while we might have a sip of ginger wine.Happy Days.Then when they passed on & no family I went with my partner abroad and met up with many of the same friends each year, very special.Now on my own I will again be leaving these shores, as I did last year for the first time in 6 years, with some trepidation.I decided to enjoy, and enjoy I did.Met & made friends with others also on their own, one lady I will meet again this year.Sitting in the sun sipping a glass of afternoon wine,couldn’t be any more relaxing.It is what you make it, I have friends who will be surrounded by family and Grandchildren and that will be wonderful for them.

Christmas! Means no stress.I had lovely simple Christmases when my parents were alive with my Father saving a special log to put on the fire while we might have a sip of ginger wine.Happy Days.Then when they passed on & no family I went with my partner abroad and met up with many of the same friends each year, very special.Now on my own I will again be leaving these shores, as I did last year for the first time in 6 years, with some trepidation.I decided to enjoy, and enjoy I did.Met & made friends with others also on their own, one lady I will meet again this year.Sitting in the sun sipping a glass of afternoon wine,couldn’t be any more relaxing.It is what you make it, I have friends who will be surrounded by family and Grandchildren and that will be wonderful for them.
Sounds like a lovely Christmas holiday

Latest posts

Back