Christmas Gift Ideas with Tili TSV 11/11/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

That seems to happen to all the beauty boxes, they are great to start with then over months the sizes get smaller and less value.

I find with most of the monthly ones, the quality / quantity seems to depend on whether they have a Limited Edition box / Advent Calendar / Beauty Vault etc also available to extract cash from the beauty cognoscenti.

a rubber face contraption for a tsv........

Well if it’s good enough for the LAB ladies. 😂😂😂

Seriously though, you can buy these anywhere for under a tenner, I see China splattered the word “Tili” all over the front so they didn’t get QVCs shipment mixed up with the £7.99 ones for the Home and Bargain, Aldi and eBay 👍😃

Ruth, ‘leaves my skin squeaky clean’ o_O really! would you want a squeaky face?

I my opinion it doesn’t appear to be cleaning the makeup off seems like the cloths are wiping it off instead. Glad I’ve got my Rio one instead.

Also Ruth just said she was sent her sample but it didn’t come with paperwork.
The buyers will receive instructions with theirs. What brand ambassador to present on air isn’t sent the information about an item and all the same relevant information the buyer will receive?

Last night they were demonstrating with make up on an orange I think . Unless I nodded off and dreamed it. 🍷
I can’t see how orange any way resembles human skin.

There are small dimples in the orange skin and I guessed that those dimples are supposed to be "like" pores on our skin.

I didn't watch the demo but have seen this orange example before. Think they explained that.

I've a silicone cleansing brush from Lidl years ago so don't need another. I've a magnitone one that is a proper brush, but I hardly ever use either. They both have their pros and cons. I think I prefer the silicone one as it doesn't need new brushes. Silicone is buy once no on going consumables. The marketing stuff say that the silicone ones don't grow mould but have seen a picture of a silicone one with mould. There are disposable silicone one but that just seem environmentally daft to me.

Latest posts

Back