Chloe standing in on BW

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BurlyBeaR

Registered Shopper
....for Julia??????

She's ill apparently (bet she isnt, she just hates that Nicky)

Wilson is "ill" too apparently. Back in April. Another facelift simon?

I would be ill too if I had to work with that Nicky, what an idiot woman, talking a load of rubbish, I'm more interested in the lamp behind Chloe, wish that was for sale. Time to switch off too embarrassing to listen to.

The gorgeous model Ali, all in black, with a ****** yellow duck stuck on her frock....... Ridic.

In the past I admit to being a fan of B & W's range of jewellery. Sadly, not anymore.

I have just skimmed through Q's site of B & W's products, and apart from a couple of brooches (flamingo & champagne glass) there is nothing 'classy' about this collection at all. In fact its utter tripe ! cutsie wutsie ducks, chickens, rabbits, kittens and elephants (eee gads) - or the other extreme of skeletons, are not what I want to wear. I am not a vet or a pathologist, a teenager or a recycled goth, just someone who wants grown up jewellery, whether it be bold and in your face, or delicate and discreet - AS LONG AS ITS CLASSY !!!!!

Simon, ditch the nursery school designers (I'm sure like Vicky Beckham you dont actually put pencil to paper), and return to your roots.

The finish on some of the B&W jewellery a few years ago used to be a bit iffy, but some of the items were beautifully designed. Now it just looks like a load of old toot from a discount store generally imo & those skuls make me feel queezy! Yep I've always wanted tee shirts & denim jackets with massive gloops of resin stuck on them and/or a skull or a duck enblazened on the back, classy! :giggle:

Last edited:
I've got his dancing couple which is a classic and older type of B & W. Indeed Ali had a black and white wedding and had that couple
put on top of her cake. Oh how times have changed. What's happened Simon :(

That hand bangle is beyond words, and not in a good way. Oh blimey there's a matching brooch.

Julia was never going to bother to slip on her toe-posts if Simon wasn't going to be there. She's probably sat at home now signing a few hundred more copies of that book of hers.:giggle:

With an odd exception, most of the stuff is pretty awful. All that glitz and sparkle just looks very dated.

Check THIS out.......

image.jpg

possibly you might expect to see similar in Poundland for the kids to wear at Halloween? Sorry, no offence intended if you like this stuff!

Latest posts

Back