Chloe Rumours

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

catseye

Registered Shopper
Just watched the video for a vercella vita crop top bra. Chloe said that people are asking her if she is pregnant. Carla said 'well are you?' and Chloe's answer was
'No comment' all very odd.

It came from a dress she had on at the weekend and someone sent her a tweet asking if she was and she said no and would not be wearing that dress again!!!

It's funny, I channel hopped over yesterday to see her up in arms that people thought she was pregnant then whispered something to Simon, she said it's probably the dress I'm not wearing it again. Well lo and behold, flicked over before to see her in the floaty dress again, so I think she's doing it just to wind up the people who asked. I personally don't like Chloe, when I flicked over before I heard Carla say how you "grab them and shove them in" in reference to the boobs and Chloe said "yeah it's a hand job" just incase no one caught it she said it again. She wants to be careful because Sky demanded she deleted her provocative, sexual innuendo tweets which "apparently" led to her contract not being renewed.

I'm just adding the tweet thing is true, not sure if the paper was right about that being the reason her contract wasn't renewed, that could be hearsay, but then again, she was never to be seen on Sky again not long after the tweet incident.

Last edited:
H:mysmilie_19:ad to laugh this morning when she lifted up the floor mop and said dont know what this weighs but its the same weight as a banana,now would that be one of the tiny fair trade ones or one of the monster green ones Chloe

I must admit I was surprised QVC employed her given her history. They are quite coy as a company with even the slightest innuendo or even more literal and direct discussion of adult themes avoided before 9 pm and not that common after 9pm. Personally I like this about QVC but still surprised they took her on.

I think people just like to bash her for the sake of it.

Take "bashing" out the equation because you can obviously see she's not getting bashed, is your comment for "the sake" of it too, or does that just apply to negative comments.

chloe is funny a breath of fresh air

Bit of harmless fun at times!! I saw the show, that some people had tweeted in asking her 'that question'!! It was a rather unflattering dress and it's really her business :mysmilie_5:

When Chloe is left to her own devices for dressing herself, I think she does a good job of it. She seems to be one of those people, like Pipa, who manages to do a few tweaks and gives it a much fresher look... I couldn't do it, but I admire those who have that knack!

Chloe for me veers between being funny and refreshing, and being really irritating (indeed). Generally, when she likes the guest and has a good rapport, and she also likes the products, she's very enjoyable to watch... as long as it doesn't get over the top.

I like Chloe, l think she is a bit of fun. I think she would be a good laugh on a night out but l do get what people are saying about her innuendos. Personally l find them amusing but l know other people can be easily offended so maybe she should be a bit more careful how she comes across on air!

Q truly is a parallel universe, isn't it.

H:mysmilie_19:ad to laugh this morning when she lifted up the floor mop and said dont know what this weighs but its the same weight as a banana,now would that be one of the tiny fair trade ones or one of the monster green ones Chloe

I like Chloe and am not at all bothered by her use of innuendo and deliberate double-entendres. However, I just remembered I saw about 5 minutes (as much as I could bear) of Debbie Flint co-presenting a Dyson cordless vac last night and it was all "Oooh, let's look at the length of your hose" and "You don't want dust in your crevices" and it all seemed very seaside postcard pre-1975. So I am selectively prudish, it seems: I let Chloe get away with it and even smile, but Debbie Flint does it and I leap for the remote control.

I like Chloe and am not at all bothered by her use of innuendo and deliberate double-entendres. However, I just remembered I saw about 5 minutes (as much as I could bear) of Debbie Flint co-presenting a Dyson cordless vac last night and it was all "Oooh, let's look at the length of your hose" and "You don't want dust in your crevices" and it all seemed very seaside postcard pre-1975. So I am selectively prudish, it seems: I let Chloe get away with it and even smile, but Debbie Flint does it and I leap for the remote control.

i absolutely agree

Flint is probably always on the lookout for inspiration for her next novel which will run something like:

Secrets of a Bag Lady

Brenda parked her car erratically on the driveway. "Bollocks!" she exclaimed to herself, as she'd forgotten to open the rear hatch by depressing the tiny little lever beside the handbrake. Opening the hatch with a key always seemed such an ordeal. She turned the key with an indignant flick of her wrist and listened to the distinctive "glissando" sound of the car's hatch door open. She took out all six Asda carrier bags and held them all in one hand as she shut the hatch with the other. She stumbled to the front door, wincing in pain from the carrier bags handles cutting into her hands, turning her knuckles white. She knew her husband Nick would not be pleased at her having forgotten the shopper bags he'd bought from the television shopping channel. Now she'd had to spend 36p extra. The question was how would Nick take it. The bruises from last time had only just faded. Brenda flung the bags on the kitchen table and sat down, exhausted. She took out a jar of Mellow Birds coffee with chicory and switched the kettle on. As she slunk back in her chair she felt a tickling sensation in her ankle. It was the tail of her silver tabby kitten, mewing hungrily. Brenda opened a sachet of "Cupboard Love" cat food pellets and dispensed them lovingly into the dish. The kitten immediately set to devouring them. The smell of chicory pervaded the kitchen and Brenda felt the warm steam rising from the cup somewhat comforting. She half smiled as she watched the kitten eating, and at the same time noticed an envelope on the doormat. It was addressed to her. She tore it open and began to read, her jaw dropping in surprise.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back