Chloe now you are stretching it a bit

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

loveallthingsitalian

Registered Shopper
She has just asked MF how we should match a purse to our handbags. Should they match exactly or should we co ordinate with a contrast dear god that is scraping the bottom of the barrel when it comes to daft thing said to fill the time.

Don't think she is filling time she's selling as much as she can lol! Q's mantra - You should do whatever works with what stock we have as it's no good to match them if we don't have them in stock so therefore mismatched items is the new trend! Sarcasm rules :mysmilie_14:

I caught that! Could not believe my ears, and I don't think MF could either as she fairly stuttered through her reply. Especially when she had to confirm to idiot Chloe that yes, in fact, it is Ok to have a contrasting purse in one's handbag. For goodness sake!!!!!

Sweetie you only need to worry about a matching purse if its:

Chanel
Mulberry

We all know these must match.:mysmilie_59:

I have a Kipling City April but my purse is a Radley(bought in the sales some years back), should I be worried???:thinking:

When most of the people who put the descriptions on screen are colour blind anyway I shouildn`t think colour is a priority at Q so matching anything would just be too much for them ;)

Latest posts

Back