Chloe Marshall!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It's the blinking Bond Street and red carpet references that get up my nose!!!

Honestly I think we'll all have to have red carpet installed in our hallways just so we can wear some of our bling!

Mind you, I still prefer Chloe to Sniffing Stacie!

Meeshoo said:
It's the blinking Bond Street and red carpet references that get up my nose!!!

Honestly I think we'll all have to have red carpet installed in our hallways just so we can wear some of our bling!

Mind you, I still prefer Chloe to Sniffing Stacie!

Stacy was brilliant yesterday.

Stacey was slightly less animated yesterday than she was on Rocks & Co but give it time! However, I found her sniffing rather stomach churning and very unprofessional. I also thought it was funny how she was saying exactly the same things she used to say about Rocks jewellery when the difference between TJC and Rocks is like night and day. One of the great things about John Scott is that he never went OTT or told any of the tall tales etc. proclaiming Rocks & Co to be the best ever so now he's at TJC he just continues in his own unique and very amusing style and is still totally credible. Unfortunately for Stacey she used to go on about how Rocks were the best, the cheapest, the rarest etc. etc. which does really affect her credibility - just like Caroline Lindsay who moves from company to company then totally contradicts herself!

its when she says
'buy this early, theres going to be the preverbial bun fight' then the bloomin item doesnt sell!!!

or when she says whoops, diamond whoops, gold whoops (think she thinks its funny... ) .. they are HOOPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear! Chloe is just awful this morning! She's been on less than an hour and my head's splitting! That woman can talk drivel for the UK! Will someone please tell her that we don't care what Jennifer Aniston, Cheryl Cole, Angelina Jolie et al wear. Oh and sorry but I can't see what the big deal is with Rachel Galley either!

I nearly forgot - will you please shut up saying "this would look great with your Breton blue and whites" !!!

Last edited:
Hi Klosblue

Did you see Rachel Galley stuff? I did and most of the jewellery sold out. I have bought cuff links for my very picky brother last year and he absolutely love them (phew)

Sapphireblue

Sorry Sapphireblue I was meaning the person and not the jewellery. I didn't make that very clear did I. It's the way Chloe Marshall goes on and on about her as if she was flipping Royalty or something! I had to turn over otherwise I would have done some serious damage to my telly :mysmilie_17:

Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear! Chloe is just awful this morning! She's been on less than an hour and my head's splitting! That woman can talk drivel for the UK! Will someone please tell her that we don't care what Jennifer Aniston, Cheryl Cole, Angelina Jolie et al wear. Oh and sorry but I can't see what the big deal is with Rachel Galley either!

I nearly forgot - will you please shut up saying "this would look great with your Breton blue and whites" !!!
Drivel indeedy!! :mysmilie_73: Righty tighty all you emerald bunnies, Angelina Jolie/Victoria Beckham wears her statement emeralds all the time, what say yeow?? :mysmilie_73: I'm glad it's not just me who wants' to chuck something at the screen Klos.

Has anyone seen that show called 'Miranda'? It's a comedy show on BBC2. Anyway, there's a character that I think was based on Chloe Marshall - slightly posh, blonde, and prone to mangling words. Like "Are you coming to the pubby wubby, darling, we're going to have a vodkette or two" (I just made that up), or "Have you seen these fabuloso shoes? They're dreamy-dreamy-dreamous" (made that up too).

Do you see what I mean, it drives me nuts when she makes up words. I swear some mornings that she's had about 19 espressos in a row, she gets so manic. Manicolosso. Manic-ahoy. Manicolous. Manic-ious.

Sorry.

Don't be sorry CK. She's very, very affected and it drives me round the bendy-wendy. :mysmilie_701:

Did you hear her raving on about an 'Aquamarine' piece which happened to be Green Amethyst :mysmilie_17: What a plonker!

How funny was Scotty this morning making fun of all her daft sayings?? :mysmilie_17:

Bullsh*t Alert!!!!!!

Marshall's on spouting about 'phenominal valuations' again......would be much more credible if these written testimonials were shown on air. :mysmilie_73:

:mysmilie_61: Ha ha I heard him too, he's obviously been reading this thread. I hoped you were watching PPC :mysmilie_17:
:mysmilie_61: I thought about you watching as well!! Him doing his 'exercises' was a hoot. :mysmilie_17: Really looking forward to his shift at 6 this evening.

Latest posts

Back