Chloe Everton

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

What did she have on her cornflakes this morning ? She's rattling on at 100 mph, shouting out facts, figures, talking over guests, not allowing enough time for each product before rushing on to the next. Totally unwatchable, totally unacceptable.

It's ridiculous, I haven't watched but did for a couple of seconds yesterday and that was enough, I really do feel sorry for the QVC customer who was interested in that TSV because when that girls starts, she starts. She's probably recovering from being dragged through a hedge backwards, and please, don't get me started with that "which is great" thing she does at the end of each sentence, yesterday she said "Mothers Day is two months away.......which is great" and that was it for me, time to turn over, I did last twenty seconds though, my own personal best.

She's truly awful. She's not a natural saleswoman or live TV presenter, the moment I see her I have to turn over. It's so uncomfortable and not at all relaxing watching her.

I liked Chloe at first but now find her hard to watch--so I just don't.She is too hyper (desperate) so many others are too but I think she nudges into the lead?

It's ridiculous, I haven't watched but did for a couple of seconds yesterday and that was enough, I really do feel sorry for the QVC customer who was interested in that TSV because when that girls starts, she starts. She's probably recovering from being dragged through a hedge backwards, and please, don't get me started with that "which is great" thing she does at the end of each sentence, yesterday she said "Mothers Day is two months away.......which is great" and that was it for me, time to turn over, I did last twenty seconds though, my own personal best.

I don't mind Chloe but this did make me laugh - the sort of thing that really gets under my skin too. Once I notice it, it's all I hear.

To be fair, the reason I don't mind CE is probably that I hardly watch and I don't think I've been subjected to a show presented by her for a few months.

I only watch for seconds at a time to see what's out there (then buy it cheaper elsewhere) but the bullpoop spouted by presenters and guest presenters alike, only takes seconds to hit the level of annoyance that people in everyday life can take years to reach, also they talk that fast nowadays on QVC that all the words are now blurring into one long word, therefore for me, migraine inducing. :mysmilie_13:

The whole lot tend to end up on mute within seconds. Chloe has a spectacular vocabulary: spectacularly limited and cliche-ridden, that is!!!! If she talks like that all the time she must bore herself rigid, never mind the rest of us.

The whole lot tend to end up on mute within seconds. Chloe has a spectacular vocabulary: spectacularly limited and cliche-ridden, that is!!!! If she talks like that all the time she must bore herself rigid, never mind the rest of us.

Does she still say "remarkable" a lot? "Remarkable indeed" used to amuse me.

She's the only one I find difficult to watch - I don't think she's a natural TV sales person.
Her "why wouldn't you?" Catch phrase makes me chuckle though.

The last time l saw her presenting a TSV, she used the word remarkable 8 times in 5minutes. I switched off.

I know I've said this before but I can't understand why no one has ever pointed out to her that "coming up, on the way" is basically like saying "coming up, coming up" or "on the way, on the way" because "coming up" and "on the way" mean the same thing, and let's face it she does say this a lot, although I'm wondering why she herself hasn't realised it yet.

It wouldn't do if we all liked the same people/things, I can watch Chloe because she seem very natural, and seem to treat presenting as a job and not a showcase for herself like some of the others.

Can watch her sometimes but when she starts saying her mum bought this and her mum likes this I switch off! Don't think she's very natural at the selling but she's trying hard! :mysmilie_48:

It wouldn't do if we all liked the same people/things, I can watch Chloe because she seem very natural, and seem to treat presenting as a job and not a showcase for herself like some of the others.

I agree, she's definitely not a natural sales person and I don't think she's really into beauty n fashion but does seem to try her hardest to appear enthusiastic. The one show I do think she's good at is when she's doing Yankee Candle with Rosa, she always seems relaxed and genuinely keen about the products.

I agree, she's definitely not a natural sales person and I don't think she's really into beauty n fashion but does seem to try her hardest to appear enthusiastic. The one show I do think she's good at is when she's doing Yankee Candle with Rosa, she always seems relaxed and genuinely keen about the products.

That's the good thing about this forum (unlike the other place beginning with F); we can all express our views on things and people without fear of someone pouncing on us to say we are wrong. Well, we do get the occasional person on here who is particularly defensive (they usually don't hang around long so you wonder if they've been "sent in") but it's rare that any of us throws a strop about it. Opinions are not right or wrong but personal feelings or findings and all presenters are liked, or disliked, by someone. Although I don't mind Chloe, I can see why she winds some up.

There's nothing wrong with being honest and expressing how you feel at times!
If only certain Posters carried out this practice then we could all get along nicely! Maybe or maybe not!!!!!?????!!!! :mysmilie_59:

Latest posts

Back