Chloe - doh!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

louise66

Registered Shopper
She is introducing the kipling hour, by telling us "today is a very special day at QVC. We have a today's special value." There is a tsv every day, so what makes today special? Am I just being pedantic? Or is it Chloe who is somewhat dim witted?

She is introducing the kipling hour, by telling us "today is a very special day at QVC. We have a today's special value." There is a tsv every day, so what makes today special? Am I just being pedantic? Or is it Chloe who is somewhat dim witted?

Most of them say this! :nod:

Jill Franks starts every show with exactly the same gabble, isn't even bright enough to change the words around in the sentences.

She has been off sick for ages now. A few of the presenters have mentioned it but she tweeted herself that she was off ill. Not sure what was wrong, someone mentioned her ear - maybe Labyrinthitis (sp) which I suffer from and can be off work for weeks at a time. Look completely normal on the outside but feel dizzy, nauseous, weak and shaky. :-( Hope she gets better soon.

Chloe's not the worst presenter imo, but we all have different tastes of course. I heard too that she was suffering from labyrinthitis and if she is I have every sympathy (and for you too MinxyKitten!) as my DD had it badly - off work for about 6 weeks and not completely rid of it four or five months on.

I get vertigo regularly, and both are similar re the symptoms, so I sympathise totally. Don't see how that justifies her annoyingly irritating presenting style, though. Jut a personal observation.

I was wondering what had happened to Chloe ( not that she is one of my favorite presenters) but hope she is well or at least on the road to recovery.

Poor Chloe, I hope she will feel better and back to work soon....

Chloe's not the worst presenter imo, but we all have different tastes of course. I heard too that she was suffering from labyrinthitis and if she is I have every sympathy (and for you too MinxyKitten!) as my DD had it badly - off work for about 6 weeks and not completely rid of it four or five months on.

Sorry to hear that BM. I've been suffering for 14 years, but some can just have a one-off attack. I hope this is what your daughter has had. I had an MRI last month (waited this long) and the secretary said it's' normal'. Got my next appt with the consultant in March. March! But I've waited this long. Vertigo is one of the symptoms of labs, and that in itself is also horrendous. I have every sympathy for anyone suffering. Hope your daughter shakes it off very soon. The most frustrating thing is that we look very normal, so people think we are faking! I just wish they could get inside my head for an hour!!

Sorry to hear that BM. I've been suffering for 14 years, but some can just have a one-off attack. I hope this is what your daughter has had. I had an MRI last month (waited this long) and the secretary said it's' normal'. Got my next appt with the consultant in March. March! But I've waited this long. Vertigo is one of the symptoms of labs, and that in itself is also horrendous. I have every sympathy for anyone suffering. Hope your daughter shakes it off very soon. The most frustrating thing is that we look very normal, so people think we are faking! I just wish they could get inside my head for an hour!!

Fourteen YEARS?! God above I'm not telling her that! It came out of the blue, we were in Sainsburys and she felt a bit dizzy..a few days later she's in bed, being sick lying down because she just couldn't sit up - I honestly thought she was having a stroke or something that morning. She has MS so we didn't know whether it might be a bad relapse, but they say not. She'll go a few days then have another bout and gets very dispirited. I'm still trying to get my head round 14 years of it tho..you poor thing!

OMG I hope mine was just a one-off attack as it was absolutely awful. It coincided with a very stressful time when my husband had to go to New Zealand for his mother's funeral and I was home alone with a toddler and a baby. It started with me feeling a bit dizzy in the bath and I dismissed it. In the night I woke at midnight to feed my baby daughter and I felt very unwell. Then when I awoke to my son at 4.00 am I had to hold on to the walls to get to him and I could barely walk and I could not pick him up. I crawled back to bed and rang NHS direct who sent an ambulance. My mum drove over and stayed with me and the children for several days. I managed to avoid hospital as long as the on-call doctor came to give me an injection in my bottom! I then took anto-psycotic pills for a week (I thought whoooah...anti psychotic!!!! but apparently it's to do with the inner ear and shutting down the nerve signals to the brain whilst the body repairs itself. I got better very quickly- I was lucky so I asked to come off the pills as they were making me too sleepy. I have never felt so ill and I would be terrified if it ever came back.

Latest posts

Back