Cheque hold..

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Lemonsqueezy

Nice 'n Easy...
QVC contacted me to say they can't process an order as my card was refused.As it turns out my card on file has expired and I need to update details.
The lady at QVC says she will put the item on cheque hold uintil I contact them.
The thing is I don't really want the item...it was one of those impulse buys tbh so the question is, if I do nothing will the order just get cancelled or will they chase it up??

I thank you :1:

You could always just ring up and cancel the order - customer service is normally very good and will just cancel it immediately no questions asked.

QVC contacted me to say they can't process an order as my card was refused.As it turns out my card on file has expired and I need to update details.
The lady at QVC says she will put the item on cheque hold uintil I contact them.
The thing is I don't really want the item...it was one of those impulse buys tbh so the question is, if I do nothing will the order just get cancelled or will they chase it up??

I thank you :1:

The order will automatically cancel within 10 days, however QVC may get in touch with you for payment as they are under the impression you want the item. If I was you I would just send a email in and just qoute the item number and say Please can you cancel the cheque hold item. Then they will write and confirm that they have done so. Or just pay for the item and send it back if you dont want it and tick changed mind. I would defo let them know though.

Latest posts

Back