chelsea muse

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
Nude 'trousers' that were more like leggings 156591 - the model looked positively indecent. The wrap just covered her bum, and with killer heels, looked like a street walker ! of course 'luvvy' Jill wanted wanted wanted them !!! this is she who could barely stand in her own killer heels. Anyway back to the 'leggings', and if we were ever conned into anything, this item is it, camels hoof 'an all.

Nude 'trousers' that were more like leggings 156591 - the model looked positively indecent. The wrap just covered her bum, and with killer heels, looked like a street walker ! of course 'luvvy' Jill wanted wanted wanted them !!! this is she who could barely stand in her own killer heels. Anyway back to the 'leggings', and if we were ever conned into anything, this item is it, camels hoof 'an all.

Isn't that one of those nightmares that people repeat: walking down the street and realising they're naked from the waist down?

Nude leggings ,wow,don't these designers understand cellulite.........I'm going to have to go on the web site and have look.

WELL ! the nude leggings/trousers have all sold out ! Gawd, I wonder how many get returned after seeing dimpled knees, cellulite, and oversized a......ses in the mirror. Hmmmm on second thoughts, those that love to wear them rarely look in the mirror !

We don't know how many pairs they had. Could have been a dozen and however many went out I can see almost all coming back, they were awful. If a model with long slim legs looks terrible in them there is no hope for the rest of us. JF looked ridiculous in her leathery tight pants and high boot/shoes. She should be making herself look a bit fuller and more healthy instead of showing how emancipated she is.

Hmmm not good at all.I have slim legs but have dimples and bumps so no way could I wear these even with a long tunic.
Must remember to read the reviews in a few days........

Latest posts

Back