Cheesiness or what...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

slinky

Registered Shopper
Introduction of Mystery Elemis Tili bag by Jill Franks. Wow! Pure wide-eyed wonder....šŸ¤£

Last edited:
I wonder what the initial selection process for presenters is? I reckon something on the lines of:

Right, now, ladeez and gentelmen, for your screen test, give me an example of faux:

surprise ....... (excellent, excellent - I like the facials there, number 8)

now faux ecstasy (use your imagination for this but don't give it away too much - oh, superb, number 2 - I'm there with you, not literally, of course but you know what I mean)

now faux shock - (number 23, just pretend you've bought something affordable and that just doesn't happen - that might help)

and faux enjoyment of a mouth-watering tasty treat (wow, number 5, very good but remember to close your mouth when you're chewing)

now faux ecstasy at our latest perfume (number 20, please tone it down a bit - that's just too loud)

and faux happiness to share the screen with a brand ambassador who's better at the job than you are (number 16, you're overdoing the armography a teensy bit there)

and faux dismissal of horrendous postal charges (number 10, no scowling please)

and finally, faux delight to be modelling something too short, tight and revealing (on second thoughts, number 4, in the name of decency, maybe this one isn't for you)

That concludes the screen selection process. Very well done - you've all passed!

Latest posts

Back