Charlie's hair

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

catseye

Registered Shopper
After Julia's hairline comes Charlie's hairline. The dye has not been washed off the side of his head. What's going on?

After Julia's hairline comes Charlie's hairline. The dye has not been washed off the side of his head. What's going on?

He has just said he had Color Wow put on it tonight..............bet AY did it on him in 8pm hour!

He has just said he had Color Wow put on it tonight..............bet AY did it on him in 8pm hour!

I'll bet. I'm surprised if he's had it dyed at the temples when it is so clearly grey on top these days. More likely that he's had a spot of Color Woe demonstrated on him...

More expert beauty product application techniques demonstrated by our resident beauty expert then....... not!

More expert beauty product application techniques demonstrated by our resident beauty expert then....... not!

I wish I'd see the live show on the Beauty channel, and this evening's show. The stills I've seen Will looked terrified as he awaited his fate at Ali's hands...

Charlie is Ali's gopher - she gets him to order her stuff from QVC... there must be some kind of payback for that.

I never saw the show it started as I was going out. Did she use it on her own hair? I thought she could certainly do with something to cover those dark roots.

If by chance there was a food hour earlier on, perhaps he was too busy stuffing his face to check his profile? I wonder he doesn't end up with food all over him sometimes, the way he throws it in. (Sorry, Loveinamist, just seen your almost identical earlier post - great minds think alike and all that!!)

Just watching the Lunchtime show - usually a train wreck but at least entertaining with Chloe and Jackie.

Kevin from Color Wow was on and he was saying - yes, great product for men but don't colour in the whole thing, if you want it to look realistic. He then said that was what Ali had done on Wednesday night to Charlie - he was saying "no, don't do that, it won't look realistic". Ali is sometimes (often?) heavy-handed when applying products.

I think beauty products - skincare and cosmetics - should follow the rule for adding salt to cooking: add a little and then add a little more if necessary... and always look at the effect you are creating with cosmetics, or check your skin with the skincare.

Just watching the Lunchtime show - usually a train wreck but at least entertaining with Chloe and Jackie.

Kevin from Color Wow was on and he was saying - yes, great product for men but don't colour in the whole thing, if you want it to look realistic. He then said that was what Ali had done on Wednesday night to Charlie - he was saying "no, don't do that, it won't look realistic". Ali is sometimes (often?) heavy-handed when applying products.

I think beauty products - skincare and cosmetics - should follow the rule for adding salt to cooking: add a little and then add a little more if necessary... and always look at the effect you are creating with cosmetics, or check your skin with the skincare.

My aunt used to always say "You can add but you can't take away from the pot!"

Latest posts

Back