Charlie's getting married!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

he's always been open about not being married. has said things like his mum says he should be married. wonder why they're taking the plunge after all this time.

Can i be contraversial and say i don't think he really is getting married. He was trying to sell something and
couldn't really say, my partners father, or my OH'S father, so he just said future father in law to go along
with society. Or he maybe just calls him that affectionately IMO of course

Saying "future father in law" maybe his way of saying he is going to get married. He was very desperate to order some perfume and was asking a few times if anyone had an i-pad in the studio..no one rushed forward:giggle: He said he was serious and wanted to order it.
Good Luck Charlie and Michelle and daughter.

Saying "future father in law" maybe his way of saying he is going to get married. He was very desperate to order some perfume and was asking a few times if anyone had an i-pad in the studio..no one rushed forward:giggle: He said he was serious and wanted to order it.
Good Luck Charlie and Michelle and daughter.

and son ;)

Did not know he had a son, always heard about his daughter and what he was buying for her when she is older or when she is 16, when she is 18 yrs old etc:happy:

I have come back to edit....I just remembered him saying to one of the silver jewellery guests that his son collects stones and the lady had given Charlie's son some semi precious stone/s.

Last edited:
I met Charlie years ago at a QVC 'do' and I really liked him. He seemed pretty down to earth and self effacing. I know you could say he would be on his best behaviour, but Jill FrAnks and AY were there as well, and I didn't like either of them after talking to them- they certain,y didn't seem to be trying to be particularly nice to people buzzing around them, in fact JF kept dashing off and standing in a corner ( had she turned sideways she wold have disappeared- she looked dreadfully thin, despite having various layers of clothes on).

I always refer to my teenagers' boyfriend as "my future ex son-in-law" .... he's lovely really but she'll break his heart!

Jude xx

OH's sister is always referred to as "the current Mrs Johnson" by her husband - might be amusing if he wasn't always trying out new candidates for the post!

Last edited:
Did not know he had a son, always heard about his daughter and what he was buying for her when she is older or when she is 16, when she is 18 yrs old etc:happy:

I have come back to edit....I just remembered him saying to one of the silver jewellery guests that his son collects stones and the lady had given Charlie's son some semi precious stone/s.

i particularly remember because years ago he was selling a camera tsv and showed some pics he'd taken when he'd been trying it out. he showed a pic of an adorable toddler and said very lovingly "awww, how cute is that?" then said it was his little boy. i was surprised at the time because i'd never heard him mention a partner or children.

Latest posts

Back