Charlies boring gem hours

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

T

tristar

Guest Shopper
Gosh these are boring. He is such a bore and you dont get much passion from him. Always think if he loves gems and jewellery that much, what does he do? buy them and wear them or what? seems a bit strange.

I quite like Charlie,but I don't watch his gem hours as I am not that interested. TBH I don't really watch anyone that bores me. I wouldn't dream of watching Craig no matter what he is presenting. I find the on/off button is a great invention...:mysmilie_59:

That promo with Charlie studying a book about gems and "taking notes". As if. Give me a break.

There was a similar one with AY looking at he back of a decleor box and scribbling in a notepad earnestly. Like we're supposed to think she does research or something. Kiss my arse.

Is this a bear mutual agreement thread?

I'm waiting to see TheBear's avatar to see if there is a family resemblance. Haven't seen Boris Bear recently, but Charlie Bear is on QVC.

Creepy is a boring fart at the best of times but he excels himself in the tedium stakes during these ****** shows. I have watched two of them because I enjoy gems but can't listen to his monotonous crap so have him on mute and all the slow reveals and close ups of his cadaverous fingers sets me right on edge. I think he has wormed his way into a Q niche by becomming an 'expert' on jewellery because he thinks it gives him some kind of kudos and probably makes the stupid prat feel superior to the other presenters. He just annoys me in all ways. I watched him stuffing his chops non stop during the In The Kitchen show the other night, he made me feel sick but at least it kept the idiot quiet for a while.

Creepy is a boring fart at the best of times but he excels himself in the tedium stakes during these ****** shows. I have watched two of them because I enjoy gems but can't listen to his monotonous crap so have him on mute and all the slow reveals and close ups of his cadaverous fingers sets me right on edge. I think he has wormed his way into a Q niche by becomming an 'expert' on jewellery because he thinks it gives him some kind of kudos and probably makes the stupid prat feel superior to the other presenters. He just annoys me in all ways. I watched him stuffing his chops non stop during the In The Kitchen show the other night, he made me feel sick but at least it kept the idiot quiet for a while.

I take it you don't like him much then! :mysmilie_61:

OMG thats so funny. But exactly how I feel about him. I find him extremely smarmy and always have done. Like BB said, that promo of him with 'his book' made me cringe.

Latest posts

Back