Charlie yawn Brook..

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The only man presenter I like is Anthony. Julian is a buffoon and the rest are too smarmy and insincere (IMHO !!). :54:

Linda (stands back and waits for the flack) :28:

Anthony is my favourite male presenter too. Apart from being utterly scrummy to look at he's quite daft and entertaining too and seems very genuine.

The only man presenter I like is Anthony. Julian is a buffoon and the rest are too smarmy and insincere (IMHO !!). :54:

Linda (stands back and waits for the flack) :28:
I totally agree with you there is not a MAN amongst them IMO.

I find hime utterly creepy and smarmy. Which is a shame, because he seems to have grown into that since starting at QVC. I'm sure he wasn't like that when he first started, in fact I think I rather liked him then.

He has a really bizarre way of speaking, accenting the wrong words and just exuding oilyness and smarm. And he says "here on QVC" ALL the time! Oh and he's another one who often says things like "it's wonderful to have your company" which drives me insane.

He always seems rather lecherous with the models too!

If Charlie says bree-o-lay again I will not be responsible for my actions. He has been told that it's pronounced bree-o-let and perhaps I'm small minded :)D) but it really gets up my nose.

It's good how we all have different opinions, but personally I just can't stand Craig and have to switch him off. Charlie however comes across as a genuinely nice guy. Craig strikes me as completely insincere.

I like Charlie too - he comes across as just a nice 'normal' guy.

Craig on the other hand comes across as big headed. IMHO

I like Charlie to followed by Anthony.

I cannot stand Dale or the smarmy Simon. He makes my skin crawl.

Latest posts

Back