Charlie on Skechers

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

C

Capirossi

Guest Shopper
What happened?!! He totally lost it!! Very funny though. It's kind of endeared him to me a bit :-/

From mobile, please excuse any silly errors!! :)

Missed it? Last time I tuned in it was old bag Shurety and a set of 6 fake bronze cats that looked like they'd come out of the Pound Shop! What happened with Charlie in the Skechers hour?

I only caught the end, just before he lost it. He started giggling and said his producer was making fun.of him. The guest started laughing and asked if she could have her earpiece switched on as she wanted to hear too! He totally went mad then, couldn't stop! Dale came on to speak to the guest as Charlie was well gone by this point! It was so infectious, I was laughing out loud myself!! I wonder if they'll pull the product video?! I hope not.

I only caught the end, just before he lost it. He started giggling and said his producer was making fun.of him. The guest started laughing and asked if she could have her earpiece switched on as she wanted to hear too! He totally went mad then, couldn't stop! Dale came on to speak to the guest as Charlie was well gone by this point! It was so infectious, I was laughing out loud myself!! I wonder if they'll pull the product video?! I hope not.

It might end up on YouTube like the one with the hoover. He was in hysterics during that demonstration and I still crack up when I watch it.

I love Charlie! I was browsing Youtube yesterday and watched the hoover one again. It has me laughing out loud every time I see it. I missed this latest one.

i like the one with the mad american woman who bursts into song and he's walking to and fro behind her.

Charlie was working very hard yesterday, he was presenting continuously on for a while, with most of the others going off to the breast cancer care event. He kept saying "it has been very busy today" .
I think he has done well yesterday. May be he was overcome with the thought of how much he has earned yesterday :giggle:

I wonder if anyone has taped that incident, and would share it with us, I would love to see it:happy:

don't they normally do the bcc event live with all the fabulous bargains that they only have 3 of? what am i missing here?

don't they normally do the bcc event live with all the fabulous bargains that they only have 3 of? what am i missing here?

I think half the women presenters went to the official BCC night at the Grosvenor House hotel. QVC have their own night later in the month, with recorded clips from the Grosvenor House do. Thats the night they all get done up like dogs dinners and you can never get the item you want - they seem to sell out in about 5 seconds.

I am only going by what Craig was saying yesterday, that he was dressed up because he was off to give Aly some support as she was doing the catwalk:thinking:

I think half the women presenters went to the official BCC night at the Grosvenor House hotel. QVC have their own night later in the month, with recorded clips from the Grosvenor House do. Thats the night they all get done up like dogs dinners and you can never get the item you want - they seem to sell out in about 5 seconds.

ok, thanks itchy - didn't realsie there were 2 nights. i gave up on it years ago cos of the 100% sell out within seconds - all of which reappeared miraculously on the website at full price a few hours later. qvc are about as subtle as a brick in the teeth.

ok, thanks itchy - didn't realsie there were 2 nights. i gave up on it years ago cos of the 100% sell out within seconds - all of which reappeared miraculously on the website at full price a few hours later. qvc are about as subtle as a brick in the teeth.

All I managed to get one night was a pink Butler and Wilson brooch that was supposed to have a pink ribbon made of crystals on a big pink (supposed to be) crystal. When it came, it was hideous, the pink stone ribbon was more red than pink, and the "crystal" looked like a boiled sweet, with no glitter what so ever, and I am not exaggerating! I kept it, simply because the money was going to a good cause.

All I managed to get one night was a pink Butler and Wilson brooch that was supposed to have a pink ribbon made of crystals on a big pink (supposed to be) crystal. When it came, it was hideous, the pink stone ribbon was more red than pink, and the "crystal" looked like a boiled sweet, with no glitter what so ever, and I am not exaggerating! I kept it, simply because the money was going to a good cause.

Personally, I would have no guilt about returning it if I wasn't 100% happy with it. You can always give the money you would have spent to Breast Cancer Care directly.

Latest posts

Back