Charlie Bears Xmas Specials

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

tinaborder

Registered Shopper
So we've had Carol (that I missed out on), Star (who I got and is a stunner) and Cranberry on TSV day (who didn't impress me when I saw her 'in the fur' on the telly).

There are 3 more to be aired on Friday. I've heard a rumour that one's called Sprout (I imagine he'll be green). Can't find him or the other 2 on the web yet and they probably won't go up until Thursday like the new ones did the day before TSV day the other week. Anyone know what the others are called? Or have item numbers?

Thanks!

Sprout? I wonder if they'll make him look like an old fart ;)

(sorry, unhelpful reply!)

So we've had Carol (that I missed out on), Star (who I got and is a stunner) and Cranberry on TSV day (who didn't impress me when I saw her 'in the fur' on the telly).

There are 3 more to be aired on Friday. I've heard a rumour that one's called Sprout (I imagine he'll be green). Can't find him or the other 2 on the web yet and they probably won't go up until Thursday like the new ones did the day before TSV day the other week. Anyone know what the others are called? Or have item numbers?

Thanks!

Tina as you have already said they wont put them up till late thursday and i will put them in my new item thread like normal

Tina as you have already said they wont put them up till late thursday and i will put them in my new item thread like normal

Everyone is free to post details of new bears in the thread if they come across them. No thread on the forum belongs to any one forum member. :happy:

Last edited:
William has said that the new Christmas bears on Friday will be "Tinsel, Pudding and Sprout". I'm hoping Sprout will be a gorgeous green, then i might be very tempted to treat myself.

William has said that the new Christmas bears on Friday will be "Tinsel, Pudding and Sprout". I'm hoping Sprout will be a gorgeous green, then i might be very tempted to treat myself.

I'm hoping I only like one of them Tabs! The CB website says 3 QVC exclusives on Friday so I should only be tempted by these 3 and hopefully I won't like 2 as far as the bank balance is concerned. :confused:

I'm hoping I only like one of them Tabs! The CB website says 3 QVC exclusives on Friday so I should only be tempted by these 3 and hopefully I won't like 2 as far as the bank balance is concerned. :confused:

If Sprout lives upto my perceived idea of him i maybe tempted, but i can only have the one anyway:dull:

I'm struggling to track down details via the call centre for Pudding but have been informed there's also a Charlie Bears Parkin.

I've just called QVC and asked for Sprouts description...This is "roughly" what i was told. Sprout is a "12 bear in a long honey/blonde plush tipped with green.

Parkin-759870 is a 16" bear with curly chocolate and slate plush. However the rep said he was not in stock. No price for Parkin given either.

Pudding: 759793
Long Pile, Reddish Brown Tipped with Chestnut interwoven with gold tinsel, with a white face and black eyes
19" £45.48 plus postage at £5.45
Web and Qcut won't work - speaking to operator will. I've just ordered on chequehold until image comes up online which I think will be by tomorrow night! I know I'll then be changing the payment to my card but I want to see first!

Parkin: 759870
16" bear with curly chocolate and slate plush. However the rep said he was not in stock.

I am not that clever at being a detective - got this from ILOVECHARLIEBEARS duscussion on FB!

Latest posts

Back