Charlie Bears TSV in September

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

oh I'm so torn now, I've just seen the pictures and I love both the tsv bears and cheeky monkey but can only afford one. How likely is it that the tsv would come back do people think? and is cheeky monkey only going to be on qvc?

I saw Cheeky Monkey on the Charlie Bear website this morning.

Are you having a Charlie "party" ?? LOL, when they mentioned F1 I thought of you !, I love Michael Schumacher myself !!.

I had noticed Button on the Charlie Bears website earlier and decided I had to have him, then talked myself out of it, the minute they mentioned F1 and Jenson he was ordered!

I miss Schumi, would have been fantastic if he had returned and covered Massa's spot for the rest of the season.

I had noticed Button on the Charlie Bears website earlier and decided I had to have him, then talked myself out of it, the minute they mentioned F1 and Jenson he was ordered!

I miss Schumi, would have been fantastic if he had returned and covered Massa's spot for the rest of the season.

Jenson is much more appealing than Schumi - enjoy Button when he arrives. In fact I'm tempted myself.........!

go for cheeky monkey because he is more unusual. I would if given the choice but Like you am not as rich as some folk who can just have what they please.

Yes in the end I've gone for cheeky monkey, I just loved his face, plus he was a little bit cheaper.

was that your text message just read out....:clapping:

Some lovely bears:) I have my eye on Button and on Stevie in the new catalogue, but think i'll be patient till they hit my stockist...gives me chance to save a few more pennies :D

Looking forward to Rhubarb and Crumble arriving tho :D

I'm concerned is Charlie ok ?
I guess she's tired from the launch ?

:flower:

I've ordered Danny (with the huge feet) on behalf of my mum, so she's buying me Rhurbarb & Crumble. My mum's got a few Charle Bears & I've got all 3 hand puppet bears.

Hope they have a swift journey to the Fylde coast so they don't suffer too much in their boxes!

Oooh! I'm starting to get excited as my TSV order status is showing as "shipped" :D

Cheeky monkey is on his way to me too :clapping::clapping::clapping:have not told OH we are expecting a new family member yet, but he has just seen a bit of the Charlie bear show and said they look well made and a good price so I think I will be safe with my purchase !! :flower:

Ive been watching the Charlie Bears show and it seems more like a phone in show & not showing enough bears.. Maybe im just being a misery, lol.. Yes Charlie does look pale.. Shes probably been working too hard lately.. I noticed too that theres not been one Anniversary price, on an Anniversary show! :envy:

Latest posts

Back