Charlie Bears TSV 5/11/12

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

There is a fetish thing where adults wear furry suits such as teddy bears etc. Won't say more, but I found out about it on an episode of CSI Grisham had a field day.

With my luck , i'd get to be the Hare.

Last edited:
can anyone tell me what time this is on?
img8954.png

I have a collection of bears, including a fairly large one given to me as part of my presents from my colleagues when I was ill. Some bears were given by friends and some I bought, one I was given by a friend when I was eighteen........big ones little ones , and one that is handmade. They are all now in the loft :sad:
I had them in my sitting room, but my little cousins came to stay and the youngest took a liking to one of them , the one my friend made for me, and I felt very mean for not letting her have it, but how could I part with something so special:mysmilie_468:
I did not want to go through that again, so I thought they were safe in the loft.
One of them, the large one has a pink wig (brought to me by my niece from USA when I was ill) on her head an she wears sun glasses, anyone going in the loft are going to have a start :giggle:

Calling Bauble! You have made it! 701201, plush bear is gorg! Are you tempted?
Hi LIAM just tried to search for this item but the lovely new website says "no". All these little critters are just too forlorn, they would depress me every day looking at them. If I had a spare £50 I would rather donate it to an animal welfare charity like The Brooke or WWF :flower:

Latest posts

Back