Charlie Bears TSV 5/11/12

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The bunny looks fierce, literally, and the fox looks really sad!

Agree!! also (this may sound bitchy sorry), but just how old is Charlie? she seems to have aged a lot recently and looks a lot older than Will

That fox is adorable! :bear: He looks like he needs a hug

fooxx2_zpsa52791b3.jpg
fooxx_zps4006f6fc.jpg

Last edited:
I've just ordered the fox... only my second ever charlie bear, I've used the 3 easy pay code from yesterday to make the price easier...

All these stuffed animal toys have such sad faces I cant take it! Last time I happened upon a Charlie Bears show they were showing a bear with a collar of bells round its neck and it made me sad as it reminded me of the unpleasant to say the least, situations some poor real bears find themselves in. Sorry if that offends any fans of CB. They look beautifully made.

All these stuffed animal toys have such sad faces I cant take it! Last time I happened upon a Charlie Bears show they were showing a bear with a collar of bells round its neck and it made me sad as it reminded me of the unpleasant to say the least, situations some poor real bears find themselves in. Sorry if that offends any fans of CB. They look beautifully made.

I know what you mean, some of them are a little OTT sad face wise! Youngest wanted a CB with a 'sad' face but I couldnt bring myself to purchase one of the verging on the seriously depressed looking ones so went for 'Tess', who I think is more 'quietly contemplating'......! LOL

http://www.qvcuk.com/Charlie-Bears-...c=759878-SRCH&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-1-_-759878

I have bought a couple of Charlie bears, and do quite like the fox, but I found it really weird last night, how Charlie had one of the little bears laid across her knee, and was caressing it like you would a real baby and patting its back then even Dale said Hes (the bear) realy enjoying that.

I have bought a couple of Charlie bears, and do quite like the fox, but I found it really weird last night, how Charlie had one of the little bears laid across her knee, and was caressing it like you would a real baby and patting its back then even Dale said Hes (the bear) realy enjoying that.

I don't understand adults buying soft toys for themselves (but each to their own!) and when I happened across her stroking and patting a bear in such a weird way I felt slightly repulsed and as if I'd witnessed something 'unclean' **Shiver**. Shades of Snoozy caressing her bedsheets but worse!

I love the fox. Him in the avatar can look quite "foxy". Not sure about the hare though. Not that ill be buying either one.

I like the fox, but the more I looked at him, the more he looked like a bear with a fox's tail :thinking:

is the fox one the dale one they did? ahh no just had a look its a different fox

I think the TSV hare looks a bit evil -the fox looks quite nice but as OP said he looks very very sad awwww

I like the fox, but the more I looked at him, the more he looked like a bear with a fox's tail :thinking:

:mysmilie_497: You're right, I kept looking at him myself & thinking 'What's wrong with this picture?'.....! LOL

Great, so now we have Donnie Darko rabbit/hare and The Island of Dr. Moreau Fox in one TSV package......wow......don't have nightmares y'all! :mysmilie_483:

I have got a few Charlie bears, but the TSV didn't appeal to me at all. Maybe it's because, when they're called Charlie Bears, a fox and a hare don't fit the 'bear' mould, in my opinion. If someone bought me the fox I'd certainly give it 'house room,' but I think the hare is totally 'freaky.'

Latest posts

Back