Charlie Bears TSV - 25/6/13 - any ideas?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BLIMEY ! yet ANOTHER one so soon ?????? We must be due for a Peony flaaars one soon afterwards then, followed by a Yankee Candle and Kelly Hoppen !!!!

I have no interest in these bears.I will watch if I flick over and somehow I get drawn into them......somehow I feel like I want one??!! Then that passes and I'm pleased I haven't given in!!! I do regret not getting the Fox (I think??) on one TSV but I have to say to myself do I really need it??!! That won't stop me though having a passing interest in the TSV!!!:thinking:

I am amazed at the prices some of the bears sell for on ebay

I hope they have Mushy Pea to buy. I didn't like Fish or Chip so didn't get the TSV. I will keep on looking.

I hope they have Mushy Pea to buy. I didn't like Fish or Chip so didn't get the TSV. I will keep on looking.

I've never watched a Charlie Bears show but assumed it was soft toys, but from what you're saying it sounds like an In the Kitchen show:giggle:

They won't have Mushy Pea. They were very clear that they would only make the amount that ordered the TSV. I don't even think the auto delivery of him has gone out yet as he's the last.

Here is photo from QVC homepage

home7-charlie-bears-130623.jpg

My money is safe, don't like them at all. :doh: From the picture they look like the ~Flumps~ ( a few peeps might recall the Flumps :happy:) They might look better to me when on tv.

My money is safe, don't like them at all. :doh: From the picture they look like the ~Flumps~ ( a few peeps might recall the Flumps :happy:) They might look better to me when on tv.

I thought exactly the same, The Flumps!!

They are different which is good as a lot of their bears look very similar to past bears at the moment. However, my money's safe. They definitely look like the flumps!

Latest posts

Back