Charlie Bears TSV 19/11/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Breeze

Registered Shopper
Is there any clue yet as to what this might be please?
It's less than a week away, next Tuesday.

Someone posted ages ago it was a Squirrel or Otter on Qvc Fb page lol

They mentioned a while back that the TSV would be another two friends to go with the hare and fox they had last year.

Not too sure about these two, that squirrel looks a bit scary!

Squirrels are scarey! They may be a quarter of his size but our rabbit regularly gets a telling off from a local squirrel. I've seen Nigel cowering as said bully squeaks at him from the top of the fence incessantly for over 10 minutes solid! He's not as scared of the local cats, maybe he's worried for the safety of his nuts?

Hope Charlie gets through her health problems ok. Hope Will copes ok during the day on his own, doing the presentations.

I dont normally like the brand ambassadors, as feel if the actual person cant be there, Q should tell em to stuff there products/ But maybe this is a time for an ambassdor to be put in place, if they cant find anybody just use Charlie Brook for the shows, and make sure he isnt in work properly that day

Hope Charlie gets through her health problems ok. Hope Will copes ok during the day on his own, doing the presentations.

I dont normally like the brand ambassadors, as feel if the actual person cant be there, Q should tell em to stuff there products/ But maybe this is a time for an ambassdor to be put in place, if they cant find anybody just use Charlie Brook for the shows, and make sure he isnt in work properly that day

Will is doing all the shows with Ben from the bearhouse

£30.00 for 12 Christmas Cards?!?!?!?!?
I can just feel the Christmas spirit from here!
The sad thing is, they'll probably sell out in record time when they go to air.

Just think half price p&p if you buy two sets :mysmilie_15:

Thanks for the info SW. I like the look of the squirrel over the otter but think I'd sooner have a bear. Do you have any idea if there will be many on easy pay or if it's expected to sell out with maybe then the option of OTO's?

Thanks for the info SW. I like the look of the squirrel over the otter but think I'd sooner have a bear. Do you have any idea if there will be many on easy pay or if it's expected to sell out with maybe then the option of OTO's?

Last time, the hare and the fox, they had 4000 of each, this time they only have 2000 of each so think they are expecting a sell out.

OTO's posted in this thread

http://forum.shoppingtelly.com/forum/showthread.php?44015-Charlie-Bears-One-Time-Only-Prices

Last edited:
I`ve just seen some of the launch but had to turn off. There`s something weird about seeing 3 grown men playing with and animating what looks like a one handed taxidermist`s handiwork. It`s cringe worthy.

I`ve just seen some of the launch but had to turn off. There`s something weird about seeing 3 grown men playing with and animating what looks like a one handed taxidermist`s handiwork. It`s cringe worthy.

Couldn't agree more, only watched the start to see how Charlie was doing and had to switch off 5mins later.

Thought it was just me, I've just watched the end of the launch hour, it's never right, there was will getting the bears names mixed up and Charlie saying to give the bear a cuddle because he had hurt its feeling

Will had the bear over his knee stroking it, no sorry had to switch off.

Latest posts

Back