Charlie Bears TSV 13/2/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Wow that bunny is scary looking lol No shock that Debbie flints favourite is the most expense one and the one she decided to promote on twitter . The charlie woman is very odd :bandit:

Fish looks like a weird sheep to me....

i was just going to say that lamb not fish lol...love the mushy peas just tooo cute. i have mini mohair bears one from harrods merrythought bear. i bought it decades ago because they put £2 price tag on it....in those days no computer sanners lol

Do you think they deliberately put the least attractive one as the first drop, to get as many people signing up to the auto delivery as possible?
Wondered, as I've noticed this before. The later ones are often nicer.
I really like Mushy Peas, Chips is cute but I'm not at all keen on Fish.

Definitely not for me this tsv...but I do rather like Blaine... cheaper to buy from at Corfe Bears (with free p&p) ...but still expensive. :sad:

daydreamer

I totally love the Mushy Peas one! Think Hubby will be getting me that for Valentines. Got a thing for green bears, already have Sprout and ivy. Wonder how much?

It's not out on the auto delivery till August.

Definitely not for me this tsv...but I do rather like Blaine... cheaper to buy from at Corfe Bears (with free p&p) ...but still expensive. :sad:

daydreamer

Corfe Bears are brilliant - free postage and excellent customer service. Blaine seems like a bigger version of Lawrence to me. Lawrence is about half the price.

Latest posts

Back