Charlie Bears...Thought i would share

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Tabs

Registered Shopper
Hi to all Charlie Bears addicts:angel:, Just thought i would share my latest trio that have arrived this week....

Left to Right...Diesel, Niamh and Reggie

CBtrio003.jpg

Diesel and Niamh arrived from QVC Yesterday and Reggie has been collected on my travels today, I now need to convince OH that Ronnie needs to come home next!:cheeky:

Hi to all Charlie Bears addicts:angel:, Just thought i would share my latest trio that have arrived this week....

CBtrio003.jpg

Diesel and Niamh arrived from QVC Yesterday and Reggie has been collected on my travels today, I now need to convince OH that Ronnie needs to come home next!:cheeky:

Adorable! You cannot possibly have Reggie without Ronnie so just go for it. Convince OH after the fact!!

CBtrio003.jpg

Oh Tabs they are fab! Diesel looks like a proper wild bear.. & lovely Niamh, I was tempted by her :sun:
I got my Pam Bear on Tuesday & shes just gorgeous, I put some pics in my folder.. How did you include a pic on your message Tabs? Do you use Photobucket - I don't seem to be able to insert pics anywhere, apart from the folders, lol..
Is Ronnie the Red Panda? Really lovely pic, thanks Tabs x

Hiya Tabs, love you're new charlie bears diesel is my fav think you have really got to get Ronnie tell you OH that you NEED to get Ronnie :nod:

Adorable! You cannot possibly have Reggie without Ronnie so just go for it. Convince OH after the fact!!

Maybe Tabs shouldn't tell her OH at all Topaz.. Just get Ronnie & gradually introduce him to the CB Family, am sure OH won't even notice :cheeky:

Hi, Sorry for the delays, ST dropped on me for about 10 minutes or so.

Daisy, Yes Ronnie is the red panda, he was in the shop i went to today, and was tempted but could only bring one home! Diesel is a really stunning bear, reminds me very much of a wild grizzly bear, adorable and different to any other bear in my CB collection...same with Niamh!

I do use photobucket to upload pics, upload to photobucket as usual, the click 5th from right icon above (looks like a pic of mountains) then under the pic of photobucket you will see options, click the one that says image code, right click and then copy/paste to the thread on here. Hope that makes sense. :)

What a lovely pic Tabs, a really fab trio there & all as different as could be from each other!
Got eldest DD Diesel for Xmas, I just know he's going to love taking his turn at sitting on her lap, helping her with college work & watching her play WoW, though he might have to cover his ears on occasions for the latter! lol
I wish I'd bought Gracie for myself now, I nearly did & had I known how lovely they were going to be in RL, I would've done......! Maybe she'll come back into stock? :flower:

really cute
I think I like Diesel best
I have never bought one of these bears before but I can see the attraction,they are affordable and seem very good quality...most of all they have got lovely expressions
hope your other half treats you again x

Hi Tabs, they look a lovely little family group indeed, thanks for sharing. We have only panda bears so far...
Holly and Jed...but they are both so cute.

Was just espying your globe in the background....:smirk:....we have one in blue! :tongue2:

What a lovely pic Tabs, a really fab trio there & all as different as could be from each other!
Got eldest DD Diesel for Xmas, I just know he's going to love taking his turn at sitting on her lap, helping her with college work & watching her play WoW, though he might have to cover his ears on occasions for the latter! lol
I wish I'd bought Gracie for myself now, I nearly did & had I known how lovely they were going to be in RL, I would've done......! Maybe she'll come back into stock? :flower:

Hi Kitten, ive seen Gracie available from a very reputable online store, shes still on waitlist at qvc.. Shes £28.99 with p&p included :sun:

Hi Kitten, ive seen Gracie available from a very reputable online store, shes still on waitlist at qvc.. Shes £28.99 with p&p included :sun:

Oh thanks Daisy, I might well be tempted then, I did so like her when I saw her on air......! :flower:
(Bit nervous about ordering one on Waitlist, lovely though she is, I don't want to end up with a 'pre-loved Gracie'! lol)

Oh thanks Daisy, I might well be tempted then, I did so like her when I saw her on air......! :flower:
(Bit nervous about ordering one on Waitlist, lovely though she is, I don't want to end up with a 'pre-loved Gracie'! lol)

Well its charliebearsuk.com if your interested :hi:
Gracie is a lovely bear!

Thanks for all the lovely comments, the bears appreciate them:) The rest are in a glass cabinet above the dresser, which is now quite full!

Sacha, The globe there is the smaller of 2 i have, the other is a large black one :)

Latest posts

Back