Charlie Bears Query for a newbie

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

S

Spooky

Guest Shopper
Having never bought a Charlie Bear before I just wondered if they come delivered in a proper Charlie Bear box? Or do they just come as they are. Incase the answer varies depending on the bear or the price, the one I am thinking of is Snowflake. Did anyone order him and did he come in his own cute box - was thinking of him for a christmas pressie and if he was boxed he would be more special. Thank you!!!!!

sorry but is that the delivery packaging box or a box for the bear (a box in a box lol)

thank you ever so much, I bought Snowflake today for my little girl to put by for C********, (sorry cannot bring myself to say the word yet! lol) but due to the pennies I am sharing things out every month to be ready in time. I got the Lindy Bowman gift boxes too, so that's usage no. 1 sorted :eek:) Thanks for your help.

The bears used to come in a Charlie Bears box, but they stopped about a year ago - I think it was to disguise what was inside from kids / husbands etc.

My Snowflake has come, I hate the scarf think it looks naff, so I have removed that and now he's ready for Christmas, happy happy! This is my first bear but he was a lot smaller than they look on air. Cute tho and the EP will convince me to keep him ;o)

What about the box Spooky?
yep just small plain white! he wasn't even in a plastic bag or anything, just teddy placed in a white packing box. Bit off really considering he was £50+ but he is cute, albeit no box, hideous scarf and loads smaller than TV portray. But he is cute!

Latest posts

Back