Charlie and Will... Minus sofa

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BurlyBeaR

Registered Shopper
Someone has been reading us

image.jpg

So much better without him leering over her. Good call Q.

Where have the glasses come from?

Gosh, I know you guys are great detectives, but if you say they're BootsOptical, Number +++ ... you're truly awesome! :wink: And work for MI6. Sorry, DebraJane, couldn't resist. x Snarly

Very funny LEL... I'm not sure I've seen her wear them at all and certainly not for the duration of an on air hour, maybe she wears contacts usually? Just that photo sparked a thought in my mind about whether it was a contrived look?

Very funny LEL... I'm not sure I've seen her wear them at all and certainly not for the duration of an on air hour, maybe she wears contacts usually? Just that photo sparked a thought in my mind about whether it was a contrived look?

I've never seen her wear them either but , to be fair, I very rarely watch them. They both make me feel very uncomfortable and i don't enjoy watching bears being bobbed up and down on their knees whilst waving and pretending to talk.Then there's the t callers , I could go on but i won't.

Did anyone hear the T-Caller last night?
First thing she said was, 'Never in my life did I think I'd be stupid enough to collect cuddly toys, but I do now that I'm in my 50's, I've got one for each Grandchild'.
I was PMSL, the lady from Charlie Bears didn't know what to say.

Latest posts

Back