CEO Email Address

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mam

Registered Shopper
I know we did have a thread on CEO email addresses but it seems to have vanished or at least I can't find it. Does anyone happen to know the email address of Dermot Boyd please? I'm sick of having to chase up p&p charges when returning under the DSR and thought it might be worth a try to contact the CEO.

Thanks
Ann

The last time I spoke to Customer Services about this they were a bit snippy to begin with... the agent told me that the system is to email CS with order details etc and advise them that you want to return under DSRs. They then 'put a note on the file' as a reminder to refund postage as well...

Ah, but I *had* done all of that... postage was then refunded within 3 days BUT I shouldn't have had to make a call to chase it.

I don't think it is deliberate, I just think their system doesn't really make it easy.

QVC have every intention of refunding postage under DSR they have no problem with this, the fault lies on the system. CS comment the order with the instructions, so whenever the next person looks at that order they have the instruction ie full refund including postage. The returns staff in the warehouse have 20 seconds per item therefore 9 times out of 10 do not check and assume its a refund without postage, this is also why whenever you send an item back for a replacement it just gets refunded and not replaced as they dont bother to check most of the time

QVC have every intention of refunding postage under DSR they have no problem with this, the fault lies on the system. CS comment the order with the instructions, so whenever the next person looks at that order they have the instruction ie full refund including postage. The returns staff in the warehouse have 20 seconds per item therefore 9 times out of 10 do not check and assume its a refund without postage, this is also why whenever you send an item back for a replacement it just gets refunded and not replaced as they dont bother to check most of the time

Ooooo. Do you perhaps work for Q ?

In additipn to the email stating I'm cancelling an order under DSR, I write it in large letters on the return slip and the label and this seems to work well. I've only chased a few lots of postage.

Jude xx

Does anyone have the email address for CS (to inform them about using DSR)? I don't want to use the contact form on the website because I'd like a copy of the email - for future chasing...

Best wishes, J

My advice would be to write DSR refund P&P everywhere you possibly can on a peice of paper/the returns slip so they physically cannot miss it

Latest posts

Back