Centigrade

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ruthmay

Registered Shopper
If anyone is buying from this range, just wanted to say, that the coat that I washed so disastrously before I wore it, it was actually all right once it was dry, but QVC collected in RED BAGS as it was still damp. during our many conversations re this coat, the CEO's office told me that the reason Glen had said to wash before wearing was so that the colour did not come out on your clothes!

It did stain the bath a bit where it was drying, but nothing terrible.

If anyone is buying from this range, just wanted to say, that the coat that I washed so disastrously before I wore it, it was actually all right once it was dry, but QVC collected in RED BAGS as it was still damp. during our many conversations re this coat, the CEO's office told me that the reason Glen had said to wash before wearing was so that the colour did not come out on your clothes!

Glad to hear the coat recovered somewhat Ruthmay but what about your washing machine? I seem to remember you saying the pile caused problems. I rent my house and it has a built in washer/dryer - wouldnt want to have any problems with my appliances :15:

Bet

I feel I know this coat intimately!! It seems to have taken on a life of its own. Shame really because if you knew it would turn out OK you could have saved yourself all this hassle. At least we're all forewarned.

Glad to hear the coat recovered somewhat Ruthmay but what about your washing machine? I seem to remember you saying the pile caused problems. I rent my house and it has a built in washer/dryer - wouldnt want to have any problems with my appliances :15:

Bet

sorry if this is duplicated, I think my first reply has got lost.

The repair did not say what the problem was, he did not think it was the coat, but I thought it was too heavy for the machine which is a normal domestic size. It might be better if you stick in a few towels with it to soften the spins. certainly could not have put it in tumble drier as it was dripping wet.

qvc have offered a refund for the repair! am very impressed!

Latest posts

Back