Centigrade TSV 27/8/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

MinxyKitten

Registered Shopper
Yes, I am looking at winter coats! :mysmilie_59: Anyone got any idea what style the TSV is please?

Its a water-resistant quilted coat

6a00e54eff2704883401a73e06742e970d.jpg

ah rubbish :mysmilie_51:
am on the look out for a new warm sensible work coat.wanted a long padded duvet type!

Centipede use to do some really good looking winter coats, including the long duvet ones and wool mix winter coats. They've lost their way with this one.

Snap! Donna,we posted at virtually the same time! :mysmilie_59:

Chloe just said " let's face it summer is over, so we need to start thinking about autumn wardrobe" Sorry but im hanging on to summer ! Just a bit longer ,please.

Awwwww I like Glen and his fashion lingo, I feel so alone in doing so! :blush: I love the daft singularisation in the fashion world, the trouser, the legging, etc. :grin:

I like Glen too, and his silly fashion language - like a pair of comfy old slippers. Those slippers, or 'pieces', would be telling a fashion story - I might also be able to dress them up or dress them down with a little pump, or maybe a little trouser.

Chloe just said " let's face it summer is over, so we need to start thinking about autumn wardrobe" Sorry but im hanging on to summer ! Just a bit longer ,please.
I agree with Chloe and I've already packed away my summer clothes and dug out some corduroy jeans. Also found thermal leggings. Thick fleecy dressing gown is back too. Slanket is on bed in case

I've also dug out my winter coats and jackets, and have had tights and a jacket on for the past two days!! (Not just these two garments I may add!!) I love Autumn, so am more than happy to wave goodbye to the summer.

Glen used to annoy me, but essentially I think he is a nice guy and really inoffensive. I find myself giggling at his 'little' phrases now rather than getting annoyed!

I also don't mind autumn to be honest, i love the early morning mists and stillness ,but because I get down in the dumps in the middle of winter i dread it so I try to hang on to summer.

I must admit its has been cold this last few days,so yes as Glen said the coat season is here.

Also if you want a decent winter coat you have got to buy it now because everything will be sold out when it really gets cold.

Sorry, but I am not thinking it is Autumn, it is still August. Plus I am still wearing shorts and teeshirts in the day and sleeping with just a sheet on the bed and the windows open at night. Its 30 degrees here in the South of France and there is no way I am even going to think about putting on a pair of jeans yet.

Latest posts

Back