Centigrade TSV 26 August

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The collar would really annoy me..I would forever be adjusting it because of the way it sits up. It would really mess up your hair if you have a shoulder length or longer hairstyle. :thinking2:

don't like the collar nor the length and cathy said it was dry clean only, so not for me.

Think there was a thread a while ago LoveHeart that he'd injured his back (or some other part of his anatomy).

Yes thats right but it didnt stop him from going on holiday and tbh I think Amy does a much better job than Glen I personally hope he doesnt return the man does my head in.....ad no I'm not a woman of age .... what ever that is supposed to mean!!

I think the mac looks kinda cute but its as useful as a chocolate teapot!
It looks particularly nice unbuttoned and the red one on Claudia looked really good (apart from the arm length!. I love all the colours but am more tempted by the longer flared mac with the big wing collar.

I liked the colours especially the purple but it wouldn't work for me as it's too short to be practical as a waterproof mac. JF said it's not waterproof but water resistant????? Looks the previous posts will be spot on - bottom half & neckline will be soaked.

Last edited:
What??!!! No glen??!!:33:

I missed Glen's consulatation by phone as I put the tv on when I couldn't sleep and caught the repeat hour. His replacement is usually quite good but the bit I saw she was adding a B&W animal print tiny clutch and a horrid taupe belt over a red mac, Looked like a dogs dinner:sad:

I was out for the day when this was aired - I saw briefly the repeat morning presentation - and I loved the purple.No good as a mac - but I thought it looked a fab evening jacket.

didn't go for it - felt quite pleased to keep my money:angel: but that said had I been in all day I've no doubt,I would have gone for the purple.

Bit gutted now as the reviews look quite good.I find it really annoying though that people don't put their size and what size they went for - I always do:angel: in the hope it will help someone as qvc are so rubbish with sizing:sad:

Oh well,no doubt it will pop up agin and even better on easy pay:wink2:

Yep, rainbowdottie: better as an evening jacket than a mac. The neckline would look great with a short big fat pearl necklace nestled in there on a night out, but as a mac the neckline and length would just be impractical.

And dry-clean only = a pain!

Latest posts

Back