Centigrade tsv 12/2/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

If anyone's interested, I bought a longer coat similar to this one from Land's End. I've had no end of compliments about it - it's good quality, very light, warm enough for chilly autumn days and as a friend says, "looks the business". I wear mine beltless. This one's reduced but worth the money at full price even. As brissles says, you gets what you pays for and there's no comparison between this and the TSV. Take a look.

Yes, just seen the link. The rear view proves my point, there is no bagging between the shoulders, and 'looks the money'. Quality is all. All that the tsv does is add weight in the wrong places, and doesn't do the plus figures any favours. I think Q should have a panel of us 'real' ladies who could really tell 'em the pros and cons, instead of a load of highly paid 'stylists and buyers' who seemingly don't have a clue !!!!!

Just ordered that Jacket in Orange. Looks fabulously stylish. Thanks for that link.

Happy to help, snowstorm. You won't be disappointed. I've ordered the black, which makes 3 of my coats from Land's End. My son-in-law is equally pleased with the wind-block jacket we gave him for his birthday. I can't fault this range for quality.

Latest posts

Back