Centigrade tsv 12/2/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Letz-be-avenue

Registered Shopper
Have I missed a thread on the next Centigrade tsv coming up this week, or is it that bad no-one wants to mention it? Just saw it on the TV schedule and wondered what it was, not that I need a new jacket or coat.
Thanks for any info x

I tweeted Catherine and asked for clues. She said this:

around the £30 mark, fairly lightweight and lovely colours

So, a Mac I presume?

I tweeted Catherine and asked for clues. She said this:

around the £30 mark, fairly lightweight and lovely colours ��

So, a Mac I presume?

Its good to hear a presenter using Twitter in that way and not just to promote themselves or there books!

Centigrade Zip Front Light Quilted Jacket with Print Detail

QVC Price: £37.00
Today's Special Value Price :£30.92
P&P: £3.95
http://www.qvcuk.com/Centigrade-Zip...ml?sc=NVSTNW&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-30-_-131702

A zip-front quilted jacket that features buckle details at either side of the waistline, slot pockets at the lower front panels, two gold-tone popper buttons at each cuff, and a princess seam detail on the reverse. Flatter your figure and channel some classic country chic with this lightweight quilted jacket from Centigrade.

Gold-tone hardware - to add a luxurious feel to the design of this jacket the zip pull, cuff popper buttons and buckles are in shiny gold-tone metal, while press-stud details serve to accentuate the pocket openings, centre front and rear waistline.

Lightweight versatility - this padded coat is as warm as it is lightweight, making it the perfect outerwear to take you through the transitional spring and autumn months.

Water resistant - perfectly suited to spring showers and blustery autumn winds, this Centigrade coat will not only keep you dry in a downpour, but in such vibrant colourways you can also choose to add some sunshine to those in between seasons.

Flattering and stylish - because this quilted coat is slightly tailored at the waist to accentuate the slenderest part of the body, it will only serve to enhance and flatter any body shape. See how it gives the appearance of a waist for those boyish straight up-and-down figures, and how it accentuates the waist for the more hourglass, curvy shape.

Shirt collar neckline
Long sleeves
100% polyester
Machine wash cold separately

Colour options:
Sand
Black
Navy
Iris
Pink

Not flattering at all. It looks like the scales on an armadillo, and cuts the model in the widest part of her (minuscule) bottom.

I wanted a nice long mac.

Not for me either.

This made me laugh: Flattering and stylish - because this quilted coat is slightly tailored at the waist to accentuate the slenderest part of the body, it will only serve to enhance and flatter any body shape. See how it gives the appearance of a waist for those boyish straight up-and-down figures, and how it accentuates the waist for the more hourglass, curvy shape.

So it will suit every figure then? I don't think so!

Yukkk - I agree. Has way too much going on - a jacket like that should be neat and simple. Hideous on CH. Looks like star-ship crew apparel from a sc-fi 'B' movie.

Quilted jackets can be a minefield for fit. Contrary to the description of being slightly tailored, the reverse on even the slenderest of models is pouching across the back where a small person could live, and on the plus size a whole town could disappear ! The sleeves are way too long, and in all looks very messy.

You pay for what you get. I bought a quilted jacket from M & S last year that was three times this price, and it shows.

(Could NOT believe that a 'fashion worldly' man like Glen had never heard the saying "red shoes no knickers" at his age, and behaved like a maiden from Jane Austen at the very thought ! what a wuss, although I think the term is 'fur coat no knickers")

If anyone's interested, I bought a longer coat similar to this one from Land's End. I've had no end of compliments about it - it's good quality, very light, warm enough for chilly autumn days and as a friend says, "looks the business". I wear mine beltless. This one's reduced but worth the money at full price even. As brissles says, you gets what you pays for and there's no comparison between this and the TSV. Take a look.

I've got a lightweight. Barbour quilted jacket and I love it. As someone else said it's worth paying more for a better quality.

Latest posts

Back